Forum Playset of the Year 2019

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Lars, did we vote on Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset in the 1st round? Can't remember seeing it

oh my god, after I saw this post then I thought playset it is a ship, I looked at the box and saw there is writen playset on it :shock:

I guess it is to late to add it and since you are the first to write about it then I guess no one have missed it before now :lol:

But I will add it in 2020 :oops:

I think I will stick to maybe add it to vehicles of the year 2019 :? maybe I should do a vote about it :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Pomse2001 said:
lejackal said:
Apologies Lars, I have voted but have forgotten to say all week how much of a forum legend you are!
Without people like you the forum wouldn't be even half as fantastic as it is today.

Thanks mate, I did not know I was a legend and that I did so much good for the forum :shock: :? :D

You are a true legend, the forum wouldn't be the same without you mate :D :D :D

thanks mate it is great to read that and that you like what I do :D

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
Lars, did we vote on Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset in the 1st round? Can't remember seeing it

oh my god, after I saw this post then I thought playset it is a ship, I looked at the box and saw there is writen playset on it :shock:

I guess it is to late to add it and since you are the first to write about it then I guess no one have missed it before now :lol:

I think I will stick to maybe add it to vehicles of the year 2019 :? maybe I should do a vote about it :lol:
Easily mistaken for a vehicle. Don't worry about it Lars. You are doing a fantastic job. Without you there wouldn't be a Forum TBH.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Easily mistaken for a vehicle. Don't worry about it Lars. You are doing a fantastic job. Without you there wouldn't be a Forum TBH.

thanks mate, but I am sure many other members do something special for the forum, so if I left the forum then it would still be here :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Endor Chase Complete Playpack
Dagobah Action Playset
Kenner Death Star Space Station
Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset
Death Star from Palitoy
Jabba The Hutt Action Playset
Ewok Village Action Playset
Imperial Attack Base
Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset

goes to next tound

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ewok Village Action Playset
Kenner Creature Cantina Action Playset
Kenner Death Star Space Station
Death Star from Palitoy

goes to the semi final :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I will spin the wheel later today when I get home from work so it can choose for me which 4 playsets that will battle each other in the semi final and then I will do the 2 semi finals later today :D

WIll we see a death star fight in the semi final or death star against ewok village and death star against cantina :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom