Forum Playset of the Year 2021 - Round 1 - Group A (New)

Which playsets should go to the next round ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2021, there has been some changes since last year. The groups are bigger, I hope that will make it better.

Imperial Attack Base, was in the Quater Final in 2019, can it do better in 2021 ?

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band was in the Semi final last year, will it go to the final in 2021 ? :confused:

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures has never won anything, it has always been knocked out in the 1st round. Can it make a surprise in 2021 ?

Turret Probot Playset was also in Semi final last year. So we have 2 playsets from last years semi finals in the first group.

Choose 3 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes 12:30 on 30th october.

Let the Vote Begin

Imperial Attack Base.jpg

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band.jpg

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset with POTF figures.jpg

Turret Probot Playset.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok we are ready with group A again. I hope I have done it correct. I still do not understand why it write 100% on all the vehicles I have voted on :unsure:

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Ok we are ready with group A again. I hope I have done it correct. I still do not understand why it write 100% on all the vehicles I have voted on :unsure:
Looks like it's calculating the number of votes received versus the number of voters. So at the moment three of the playsets have 4 votes each from a total of 5 voters - so 80% of the voters voted for each. Luckily it also shows the number of votes :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Looks like it's calculating the number of votes received versus the number of voters. So at the moment three of the playsets have 4 votes each from a total of 5 voters - so 80% of the voters voted for each. Luckily it also shows the number of votes :)
Thanks, now I understand it. I am happy that it shows the number of votes (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the votes Imperial Attack Base and Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band are the winners and will go to the next round :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I think that's the right result. Personally, I love the Turret and Probot playset, but there's no denying the Imperial Attack base is the better toy... And who doesn't love the brilliant Rebo Band? :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think that's the right result. Personally, I love the Turret and Probot playset, but there's no denying the Imperial Attack base is the better toy... And who doesn't love the brilliant Rebo Band? :)
I agree turret is a great set but the base and rebo band is better :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom