Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Final

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreadMack

Padawan
Supporter
I can't believe I missed the vote today, I'd have chosen the Snow Speeder. I was going to vote last night and got distracted 😂

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Noooooo! Really wanted the Snowspeeder! Thanks for organising all if this, Lars. It's a great vote - things like this help to make the forum what it is and the time you put in is really appreciated!

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
:ROFLMAO: I have never thought about it 😂 I have some times thought about doing year of the cardback or box but so far it has only been a thought 😂
Well I enjoy all your polls mate, and whatever you decide on next I'm sure everyone will get involved 👍

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Why not do a figure of the year too, keeping it on the forum!? Just a thought. I can imagine it's time consuming to organise though, so no worries if not. ☺️

Thanks mate, I will not do figure of the year because I hope stuart will one day put it back on the forum :) Also why I started a thread about what we could do to get more votes. If more members vote then I also think Stuart will put it back on the forum. With a post from the owner of the forum we got 99 members to vote in just one group. So I think we do not need to do much to get more votes. But how do we do it :unsure: But I guess every member on the forum can do a poll if they want to ;)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Lars, many, many thanks for another terrific poll and a hugely enjoyable, entertaining experience. Your efforts are really appreciated.

Jeremy

Latest posts

Top Bottom