FS: ALL GONE TO EBAY!!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hey Joe, will be keeping a few bits n pieces but yeh letting go of the focus and going for more Foreign variants.

Frank I might just well do. What's the going rate for a Scout Baggie and I'll see?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
One in a ROTJ-h (Blue Kenner "Made In Taiwan R.O.C.") just went on ebay last week -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280759981296?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1288

I totally forgot to bid on it though like a right numpty! :?

Not sure what the usual going rate is & which baggie styles it is available in.

But please do come knock my door if your letting any go as its one of the few figures I don't have a baggie version of m8.

tigerham

Sith Lord
No worries Frank, I'll have a think about it for sure and your name's on it so don't worry! :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Yup, an acrylic cased Palitoy in a bubbled baggie and into a box! ;)

Frank ask around for some figures on a Kenner Taiwan R.O.C baggie Scout and get back to me dude. :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Yup, an acrylic cased Palitoy in a bubbled baggie and into a box! ;)

Frank ask around for some figures on a Kenner Taiwan R.O.C baggie Scout and get back to me dude. :)

The line about the jabba was all good till I got to this bit - and into a box :( that means £££ & I sold all my boxed stuff off as it just takes up far to much room.

I will try & find a going rate on the Biker scout baggie, what condition is it in m8? & do you know if it came in other baggie styles? as thats the only type I have seen (yet)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hey Frank, sorry thought you meant the Scout baggie not Jabba, kinda skipped a post there! :oops:

But yeah he's all complete with box.

Not sure on other Scout baggies, Hong Kong I guess but that's all I know about them. Condition for a baggie is good dude. No cuts or holes and clear no yellowing and figure is all good so yeah top notch! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom