FS : Boxed Vehicles, Playsets and Creatures

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hi everyone, as some of you are aware I am ocassionally in the habit of buying collections when they appear for general sale. I have recently just purchased a lot of vehicles and play sets from a collector who wished to sell their collection as a large lot.

Please find photos attached in the following pages of most of the items. (I also have loads of mini rigs and loose figures) I have tried to price these items very fairly and in such away that they will sell quickly. I cannot offer much in the way of discounts on these items unless someone was to buy a few items in which case I may be able to take off a little but. :wink:

Many of you on here know me by now and hopefully I have proven to be an honest and trustworthy seller. If in the unlikely case there is an issue with any sale then I am always willing to work to resolve in an amicable fashion. 8)

If you are interested in any items you see here then please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Payment method is PAYPAL gift preferably but alternative methods can be discussed. All items will be well packaged and sent as quickly as possible. Insurance is offered on more expensive/ multiple purchases. I am happy to hold items until funds become available as long as it is a reasonable length of time.

The majority of these items will end up on ebay if still unsold after 3 weeks. Sorry but kinda need a quick turn around. :)

Hope this all makes sense and hopefully this lot will be able to help with some of your own collections! :D

All the best!

Chris. (Caswellbot)
8)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
POTF Ewok Battle Wagon (Unused): £135

Any questions or for more pics, please PM me.

Many Thanks, Chris.
:)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks Emiel. Doubt there is much here that is of interest to you though is there? You have all of this stuff Im sure! Maybe the Ewok Battle Wagon I suppose. I dont know if you have one of those??

Chris.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I stand corrected. Of course you do. Ive just checked you MIB collection. Its astounds me every time I look at it.

8)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Caswellbot said:
Thanks Emiel. Doubt there is much here that is of interest to you though is there? You have all of this stuff Im sure! Maybe the Ewok Battle Wagon I suppose. I dont know if you have one of those??

Chris.

Hey Chris,

Yep, have everything I'm afraid, even the Battle Wagon. :oops: Do you have a list of the mini rigs that are in the lot?

BTW, did you the Battle Wagon insert is inside out in your picture? :wink:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Lol. Ill try and dig the mini rigs out out send you a list. And with regards to the Battle Wagon insert, now your just showing off! :lol:

Of course I knew it was inside out. :oops:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks, I'd like that.

I'm actually sorry I already have the battle Wagon. :lol: It's a real beauty. Go get it people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom