FS: Loose figures Including L17 Ledy first 12 etc

e30318is

Sith Lord
I have some fantastic loose figures to sell:

Most prices exclude P&P unless specified, typically postage is £2 for 1 figure sent in a jiffy bag and not tracked/ recorded. Add 50p for each additional figure. For more expensive figures I would recommend sending the figures in a box.

photo-18.jpg

Storm Trooper SOLD
Obi Wan Kenobi C8.5 light rub on the belt and eyebrow. Complete and very nice. £9
Leia Organa C9 £20
Blue Snaggletooth C5-6 SOLD
Red Snag C8 £5

Imperial Commander C8.5 £5
Yoda Orange Snake C9 £15 SOLD
Power Droid C8.5 (Nice stickers, paintwear on the bottom of the feet) £5
Leia Bespin (missing blaster) C8.5 £5
Black Bespin Guard C? (paint wear to the gold piping on the jacket, otherwise really nice) £5
Han Hoth C8 rub on boot and the back of his head. Slight paintloss on the gloves otherwise pretty nice £5
Bossk C8 £5

photo-19.jpg

Chief Chirpa C8.5-9 just a small rub on his belt- otherwise lovely. I have been told this is the lighter Palitoy variant. £5
Logray C9 really minty. £5
Romba C8 paint rub to nose and belt. REPRO WEAPON, but, does come with a vintage POTF coin £18
Emperor C8.5 paint rub on hand- otherwise really nice (Great paint app on the face- looks awesome!). £4
Ree Yees C8.5 £4

Droids R2 D2 SOLD
Luke Stormtrooper SOLD
Ledy Yoda C8.5-9 (With ledy figure belt snake and coat, missing cane) £36
PBP Greedo C8, missing blaster £5
Ledy Biker Scout C8 £27

photo-26.jpg

Meccano Walrus Man C6 £28

Not pictured but also available:
ERG X 3 £4 each

Last up we have a set of figures to be sold as a lot. Some of them have weapons (all 100% vintage) They range in condition from played with to mint. The Luke Bespin has NoCoo scar (probably tri logo) the C3PO is the earlier fixed limb version.
photo-20.jpg

For the set of thirteen figures I am asking £28 including UK postage- REDUCED TO £25 including postage! Now £20

Please dont hesitate to ask for more pictures, COO details etc. Paypal is my preferred payment method- cheque is also possible 8) I will entertain trade offers, I am looking for Jawa mocs, Jawa baggies, mint first 12 and last 17 figures, Pre production stuff I would love a Jawa proof card. I am also hunting a tri logo Yak Face MOC, Jedi Fett (Fireball card and kenner) and any Luke Farmboy MOC.
Lastly I am genuinely looking for a Tri Logo Jawa. I have some cash waiting, I have some other MOCs I will be listing in the coming weeks. Please pm me if you have a tri logo Jawa and you are thinking about selling.

Thanks, Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
He is yours Pete 8)

Any others take your fancy? He might be a little lonely in the post on his own :lol:

PGowdy

Grand Master
I know but not after any of the others. It's about time i bought a new Stormy anyway. Need to get to 100 by the end of the year. Been slacking.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Updated with pending deals and have reduced the job lot to £25. Please pm me about discount for multiple figures....

e30318is

Sith Lord
Updated- Picture of the Meccano Walrusman- taken off hold and is now for sale again!

Feel free to ask for more pictures if you need them and make me (reasonable) offers ;)

e30318is

Sith Lord
The ledy biker scout and Yoda are back up for sale ;)

Blue snag sold on eBay (for a bloody great price!!)

itfciain

Grand Master
What did you get for you Snagg Ed?

I'm still keen on both Yoda's but will pass on the Leia if that is OK

e30318is

Sith Lord
..... Well I sold it for £65 plus postage..... But..... The buyer has emailed me questioning the condition- saying he can see scratches on the torso- "but the photos aren't clear" I said the figure is is played with- check the photos for the condition.
He can see the marks but the photos aren't clear enough :roll:

This is all after he hit the buy it now. The massive paint loss on the boots isn't an issue, just the marks on the torso.... ****ing eBay. I can't leave negative feedback either. Balls.

Anyway yes mate that's great- the two yodas are yours mate.

Leia is back up for sale lads!!!

PGowdy

Grand Master
People like that drive me nuts. It's clearly a figure that has seen better days and it's described here as condition 5-6! Which says all you need. If he had any questions about the item he should have messaged you first! I'd tell him to **** off if i were you.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Nope. You can clearly see the paintwear on the belt and feet of the figure without even blowing up the picture.
Also it is described as having wear. The buyer is in the wrong 100%.

itfciain

Grand Master
I dont think you have done anything wrong there at all.

There should be some sort of fine for these people who buy and hen back out. And you should defo be able to leave negative feedback

e30318is

Sith Lord
Thanks lads :)

The most annoying bit is the fact I had three offers on this figure, not far off what I wanted to get for it.

Waiting to hear back from the "buyer" to see what's occurring. I might ave the postage and not bother send it to him. Such a dick- I mean WTF? Why click to buy then change your mind?

A couple of years back I thought I bought a genuine droids c3po and cardback. I clicked bin as quick as I could. After I won I saw it was a custom :( as I was in the wrong I still paid for the item- sometimes you only have yourself to blame!!

e30318is

Sith Lord
Just had this from the guy:

"The wear you refer to I assumed was the paint wear, there is no mention of pin pricks, therefor it is not described correctly and I will not be completing the sale, you can file a claim and get your fees back, The item would have been sent back as not as described, so I would suggest you mention the pin pricks in the description"

When I re list it I will mention about the prick who bought this then changed his mind. I will add his name to the ebay cocks section :roll:
I think if he can see the damage in the picture he is accepting it when he bids on it. Cock washer.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Bump!!

Blue snag is now sold... again... got £65 for it :mrgreen:

There are a few figures that were on hold and folks have changed there mind- I am open to offers and or trades-

e30318is

Sith Lord
Tri logo shaped bump :wink:

Some big price reductions- there are some bargains to be had

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom