FS multiple MOC's & loose Update GONE TO EBAY

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Fellas,

I've decided to sell off a bunch of my MOC's and a few loosies as I feel my display is too crowded. Please remember I'm in Australia so postage will be a bit more so buy heaps and you'll save on postage :lol:

Genuine offers considered, I'm old and my balls already hang low so no low balling thanks.

If you need any more pics or would like a postage quote please don't hesitate to ask.

I'd like to see these go to members on SWFUK so I'll list them here for a week before also listing them on RS and then finally Ebay as a last resort.

Please note all prices are in Australian Dollars.

Jedi AT-AT Commander 79 back offerless, bubble starting to yellow and dented on top, has spider vein creases and some edge wear on it as well as glue residue form two price stickers. $60 To be honest I have no idea on price with this, one all serious offers considered!
jediatat.jpg

Jedi Squid Head: Card is a bit rough but bubble is great with no sign of yellowing or damage. $30
jedisquid.jpg

Jedi Prune Face: Great condition, bubble yellowed but no damage, great condition card. $35
jediprune.jpg

ESB Yoda loose with 32 back card and bubble : nice loose Yoda comes with his card back with bubble still fully attached, entry has been made through back of card. Figure is nice with only minor paint wear, all accessories are vintage. $30
esbyoda.jpg

yoda.jpg

Phew and that's it!

Cheers Ryan

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Bump, prices changed to Aussie dollars to save confusion.

For me that is, cos I'm simple!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom