General Euro 2012 Discussion Thread!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
That was ****ing hilarious. Ronaldo obviously asked to go last so he could be the big hero and 'win the game' for Portugal. So funny. His face when he realised what he'd done was priceless. :shock: :lol:

When I realised he was waiting until last I was hoping he would miss, for him the only thing worse than that was not even getting the chance to take one :lol: :lol:

I can't believe I actually felt a tad of sympathy for him at the end.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Me & my Mrs favourite sexual position is called the ''England football team'' Neither of us know what we're doing or why we're there, there's No passion, No communication & we never make it past the 1st stage! There's horrible dribbling & Never a clean sheet! Its over far too quickly & when it does end I know it'll be at least another Four ****in years before it happens again!!!

:lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
PGowdy said:
That was ****ing hilarious. Ronaldo obviously asked to go last so he could be the big hero and 'win the game' for Portugal. So funny. His face when he realised what he'd done was priceless. :shock: :lol:

I agree totally Pete.

I have no qualms with putting one of your better takers last, it's actually what I'd do. Best two takers go first (to score and stop too much pressure going on the others) and last (so you're confident of scoring to win/stay in). It is a gamble, you can end up like Ronaldo, but then, even if he had gone fourth and scored, yer man who missed the fourth one was clearly 'gone.' Would he have done any better going 5th knowing he had to score to keep them in? Would he ****! He would now be hanging by his shoelaces!
Once Nani (GREAT penalty BTW) sent him back that was it, game over.

100% agree that Ball-bag asked to go last so all the cameras would be on him and he could be the hero, or unleash some fantastic celebration (mouthing "messi" again perhaps) for the world to see. Instead all we saw was his true colours. A spoilt little attention seeking wanker who strops like a child when he doesn't get his way.
SLAP IT UP YOU, YOU WEE ****!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I don't like Ronaldo? Lol

On that note though, was I the only one bored shitless by that game?

Spain..............play with a ****ing centre foreard! Negredo was ****, but if you take him off, put another striker on! Six in midfield leads to a lot of sideways passing a less penetration than John Wayne Bobbitt.

Portugal, a team with Ronaldo and Pepe two of the least like-able footballers around got exactly what they deserved.
It wasn't nice seeeing Ramos (another prick) celebrating but Spain are the lesser of two evils!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
May fav moment of the Euro's so far.........

Klinsman interrupting Dixon to tell us the Italy goal line clearance was 'clearly a handball'.

Classic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't beat a bit of national pride!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom