Give me ****ing strengh

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
@jayjedi all good.. you look like you got out.of pushing.mud up wall. I.m after getting out..gonna send me to a early grave mate

Yep, now a foster carer, its a lot easier on the joints. But apparently I need two new knees!! But it does give me time to scour car boot sales and catch up on DIY :p
Yeah I.ve fell out of love with it . Need to do something that interests me know. What age do you foster.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jabbawokkie said:
x-pack said:
Now then now then..

It can't have been fifteen years cos you've posted in my time. Welcome back though dude. Have you also got tired of the stupid crap on Facebook?
Been with new wife 11 so apart from 1 or 2 posts when I.ve thought bought collecting again it must be at least 10

Eleven years? She stuck you for eleven years and didnt even get an MBE?! :shock:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
jabbawokkie said:
x-pack said:
Now then now then..

It can't have been fifteen years cos you've posted in my time. Welcome back though dude. Have you also got tired of the stupid crap on Facebook?
Been with new wife 11 so apart from 1 or 2 posts when I.ve thought bought collecting again it must be at least 10

Eleven years? She stuck you for eleven years and didnt even get an MBE?! :shock:

Your lass will be ****ing leagal now as well I guess haha

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
@jayjedi all good.. you look like you got out.of pushing.mud up wall. I.m after getting out..gonna send me to a early grave mate

Yep, now a foster carer, its a lot easier on the joints. But apparently I need two new knees!! But it does give me time to scour car boot sales and catch up on DIY :p
Yeah I.ve fell out of love with it . Need to do something that interests me know. What age do you foster.

We have a 9 year old, an eleven year old and 18 year old as she is staying put, been with us 5 years now! They are all good as gold, its a great job!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
jayjedi said:

We have a 9 year old, an eleven year old and 18 year old as she is staying put, been with us 5 years now! They are all good as gold, its a great job!

How bigs your gaff lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom