Go check out the "watch out" section of RS

elliott

Padawan
whiteskinnydroid said:
elliott said:
and another thread gets locked!

Come on Elliott, you need to boost your saber methinks to make you feel better, take it out on an off topic topic! :mrgreen:

Well, I don't want to post, purely to boost my post count!

elliott

Padawan
in case you hadnt read it -

Todd does think very highly of himself, It would appear that his ego has become his achilles heel.
This situation could have been dealt with very simply, and served to promote his book.

sadly, he decided to use the same confrontational manner as we had seen in a 'potf baggie' thread-

sotoam wrote:
I have been in contact with Tom about the figures... and he would have to do some more research on the Euro baggies before he would be able to do any authentication of them.

Tom's "research" is me, Todd DeMartino, and I would not give him the green light on these BS Billy Boy items if he gave me one night with the entire Miami Dolphin cheerleading squad!

My baggie knowledge is limited to Kenner US released/distributed baggies and I am the first to say it.

Todd D

spoons

Grand Master
elliott said:

Todd does think very highly of himself, It would appear that his ego has become his achilles heel.
This situation could have been dealt with very simply, and served to promote his book.

sadly, he decided to use the same confrontational manner as we had seen in a 'potf baggie' thread-

sotoam wrote:
I have been in contact with Tom about the figures... and he would have to do some more research on the Euro baggies before he would be able to do any authentication of them.

Tom's "research" is me, Todd DeMartino, and I would not give him the green light on these BS Billy Boy items if he gave me one night with the entire Miami Dolphin cheerleading squad!

My baggie knowledge is limited to Kenner US released/distributed baggies and I am the first to say it.

Todd D

I've never had any dealings with Todd, but he does come across as full of it :roll:

A

Anonymous

spoons said:
elliott said:

sotoam wrote:

Todd D

I've never had any dealings with Todd, but he does come across as full of it :roll:

I am a window licker, help me please :cry:

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Wow! I'm gone stuffing myself full of Turkey and all hell breaks loose :)

I figured after Tom N's post had been locked that all the drama from this would have been over. I hate to see all this happen to Todd D, but he has done it to himself. I hope you didn't get any trouble Joe for posting in the watch out section.

Todd should have just let it go and probably in a weeks time that locked thread would have been off the front page and most would have forgotten about it. I really don't know what to think now. As I said before I had been really looking forward to this book, but the recent actions from Todd are making me really reconsider.

spoons

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
jezza124 said:
gustie said:
is that the REAL auggie fig diggie?
not sure,hes not writing in caps???

No..I do not believe it is Auggie either..No rants and no response to me....Phil is cloning Auggie.

If its not Auggie, then someones cracked his account - the post count and register date are about right

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
jezza124 said:
gustie said:
is that the REAL auggie fig diggie?
not sure,hes not writing in caps???

No..I do not believe it is Auggie either..No rants and no response to me....Phil is cloning Auggie.

I noticed he wasn't writting in block capitals anymore, and almost seems to have learnt how to use sentences. Almost!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom