Han Solo n fett prequels

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Saw this in the sun today.More excited for this then new film. The solo one tells how he got the falcon and fell out with jabba.The fett one is about him stealing the plans for Death Star .
CANT WAIT

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah sounds good, hope it's true. I'd like to see one with Han Solo and Boba Fett in the same film.

DanProsser

Padawan
Last I heard, they were considering yoda and boba. They haven't made any announcements though.
I'm not sure how I feel about a Han Solo film as I assume they'd do a young, pre first film Han story. Could you recast that role?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
It's certainly a risk recasting an existing (and beloved) main character with a new actor even if the time is very different... McGregor as Kenobi immediately jumps to mind :shock:
Yoda and Boba though both could work due to the mask and puppetry/CGI element.
Having said all that, I do, oddly, think you might get away with a 'young Lando' film, but there would (I expect) need to be some interaction with a young Han to work... I expect we'd meet Greedo, Hutt(s) and other Bounty Hunters along the way as well of course as the Falcon!

sith-smith

Grand Master
It would be cool, but choice of person to play a young han would I agree be a difficult thing to get right.

I don't think McGregor was too bad as a young Kenobi. Especially not when you consider all the over crap going on around him!!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Kenobi/McGregor... what really grated with me was the bizaare acent that he took on to (I suppose) to ape Alec Guinness' portrayal of the older Ben.

DanProsser

Padawan
How about a chewbacca solo film? It would be like the Christmas special but 2 hours long of JUST chewie and family have banal domestic issues

sith-smith

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Kenobi/McGregor... what really grated with me was the bizaare acent that he took on to (I suppose) to ape Alec Guinness' portrayal of the older Ben.

You could definitely see what he was trying to do. Guinness did have a very distinctive voice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom