Hopefully Echo Base Live will be October

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
With the virus being worse now than it was in March I doubt any thing will be happening next year either.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
A lot of areas in the UK are back in semi lock down I'm sad to say.

Indeed with the tier system. Its just crazy hope and prey we don't have another full lock down a lot of people with small businesses won't be able to survive its so sad how much of a ghost town places are becoming. Apart from Cafes and charity/2nd hand shops :(.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
theforceuk said:

Indeed with the tier system. Its just crazy hope and prey we don't have another full lock down a lot of people with small businesses won't be able to survive its so sad how much of a ghost town places are becoming. Apart from Cafes and charity/2nd hand shops :(.

We will all find out at 5pm today.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Stubbs said:
StarWarsFan said:
theforceuk said:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
Stubbs said:
StarWarsFan said:

At least its only a month.

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Really I never knew that, I thought I saw on echo base you had to have tickets. Thanks for letting me know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom