I am new

Scarmanderg955

Youngling
Hello Everyone,
I only discovered about this forum today from the YouTube Channel called Star War Theory, I am sure we are all familiar with that. I am a 21 year old young man living in the UK I grew up loving Star Wars and Marvel in the year 2000. Finding this forum for me is a blessing because I had nobody to discuss Star Wars, plus people would make fun of me and insult me for liking Star Wars. I read the comics, novels and played the games such as Star Wars Battlefront 2, I became fascinated by the world building, characters, lore and so much more. I would daydream about living in the Star Wars universe and being whoever I wanted and explore and build in the galaxy far far away. I really love the art in the star wars as well and hope and the music in Star Wars as well it just hooks me in every time. There is so much more I want to say but it will either be incoherent nonsense or I won't be sure what to say. 😁, I just hope to talk to a lotta of people about Star Wars and make some good friends.

WallE

Youngling
Hello Everyone,
I only discovered about this forum today from the YouTube Channel called Star War Theory, I am sure we are all familiar with that. I am a 21 year old young man living in the UK I grew up loving Star Wars and Marvel in the year 2000. Finding this forum for me is a blessing because I had nobody to discuss Star Wars, plus people would make fun of me and insult me for liking Star Wars. I read the comics, novels and played the games such as Star Wars Battlefront 2, I became fascinated by the world building, characters, lore and so much more. I would daydream about living in the Star Wars universe and being whoever I wanted and explore and build in the galaxy far far away. I really love the art in the star wars as well and hope and the music in Star Wars as well it just hooks me in every time. There is so much more I want to say but it will either be incoherent nonsense or I won't be sure what to say. 😁, I just hope to talk to a lotta of people about Star Wars and make some good friends.
Welcome, look forward to chatting with you in the forum.

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to the party pal 😆
Star wars Theory huh? Well I hope you watch some Star Wars toy channels too.
Padawan Collector or Blue harvest toys for instance 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom