If only ...

lee gray

Sith Lord
In my world shes my girlfriend, in her world we are just friends, I just wish we lived in the same world

it sucks as one day she will find a guy to spend her life with and it wont be me....tbe lucky ****. lol

Cant post this on FB as on my friends list :)

poncho

Grand Master
This old scenario! Ive been here. In the end i cut her out of my live completely it was unhealthy. I took gradual steps and started spending less time with her less texting...until a point it was just a passing hello how are you when passing in the street...

x-pack

Grand Master
...and then it's like you never knew each other at all! Been there many times.

At the end of the day women are all bonkers. Just find one who will stick around no matter what. Then you'll have that squared away and can worry about other stuff :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
We go out to eat a few times a week and we chat all the time, the catch is she is only 21 and a muslim and has made it perfectly clear what we have.

Pity we cant have the things we want in life and sucks i was born in a different timeline, saying that though she said even if i was same age i would have no chance lol

In a way i am glad i have my star wars collecting to cheer me up as its more than a hobby :)

Grant

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
We go out to eat a few times a week and we chat all the time, the catch is she is only 21 and a muslim and has made it perfectly clear what we have.

Pity we cant have the things we want in life and sucks i was born in a different timeline, saying that though she said even if i was same age i would have no chance lol

In a way i am glad i have my star wars collecting to cheer me up as its more than a hobby :)

I imagine you might be not suitable because your not a Muslim. If she's worth it maybe consider converting to being a Muslim too. To them if your not Muslim your a non believer and definitely not suitable. I'm sure you know this already tho. Life's a bitch man, it really is. Try discussing this with her, sounds like you've got nothing to lose Lee. Having said that if you continue to be friends with over time something stronger could MAYBE devolp. best of luck Fella. The Birds and Beez situ is the oldest heartbreaker. G

Hey Lee it sucks being put into the "friend " zone.
It's a tough 1 to get out of, best thing is to move on, keep her as a friend if you like but don't hold out too much hope for anything else.
It sucks ass giving this advise but in the long run it's for the best mate.
David

plantman

Sith Lord
Just spank her ass one day and see how she reacts...:)

just kidding mate, stick to masturbation, far easier than having a girlfriend or wife.

lee gray

Sith Lord
I would convert to islam if it meant I could marry her, albeit it I would only be a pretend muslim as i fkn hate religion, especially that one :)
but i overlook it in her case although i do have my digs lol
I pretty much think its the age thing though and i understand that completely.
I once slightly mentioned it before and she got so annoyed.
we do have a good laugh though and shes not shy when it comes to swearing.
one day it will end and i will be sad, i know i could stop talking to her now but i rather be happy abit longer.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I used to be terrible at befriending girls I fancied! I think it's because I went to a boys school so as soon as I hit college there weren't many girls I wasn't keen on :lol: I remember many awkward moments being the third wheel, it's not good! Much better to just ask her out - trust me it won't be any worse than it is now if she says no!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Been there with a girl where we nearly did get together, but we didn't and I pursued it too long afterwards. In fact being in this position cost me another potential relationship which, in hindsight, I actually regret even more.

I completely agree with Poncho - if you can I'd slowly start to wind down the friendship; over a period of months see her less often. It'll be difficult for a while but worth it in the long run, and it won't get in the way of any other potential relationships.

Grant

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I used to be terrible at befriending girls I fancied! I think it's because I went to a boys school so as soon as I hit college there weren't many girls I wasn't keen on :lol: I remember many awkward moments being the third wheel, it's not good! Much better to just ask her out - trust me it won't be any worse than it is now if she says no!

All boys school, you poor bastard Ed. :mrgreen:

itfciain

Grand Master
Bet Edd has played a bit of soggy biscuit in his time :lol: (Google it!)

Lee, as someone who wasted (and yes it much easier to say that now than it was then) at least 8 years of his life chasing after someone then I advise you to cut off all ties as soon as possible. If she knows what you want and can't or won't do anything about it then she is not the right person for you - get yourself on the dating websites and find people that are looking for a relationship - much healthier environment to be in. Trust me, I am happier now that I ever was back then - I just didn't know it at the time

lee gray

Sith Lord
8 years dang...
Some good advice there but unfortunately I like what I got for now.

Was and still am really good friends with her sister who i use to work with and one day she brought her sister along to eat and from there started our friendship, i speak to both on a daily basis as they usually call me, so its not like im doing all the instigating
both ask me for advice often too, and it does feel nice to be appreciated and to have company when i eat out, I know one day it will end and i expect then i will be very low, but might as well have a bit more happiness for now as that onlong with the star wars online community, lifes not too bad.

really looking forward to celebration too meet up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom