If you die what happens..to your stuff?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
I know its bloody morbid but with all the RIP's and Corvid 19 my wife asked me what is she supposed to do with all my" stuff" if anything happened to me. She is not a Star Wars fan, and it pisses her off she knows what a Y wing looks like, but in the event of each of our deaths I wondered if you all have instructions or plans to safeguard your collections... I don't have jack but may try and do something... Maybe would could all get death buddies or something :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
I've told her if I peg it and she needs the cash (she shouldn't) get in touch with a mate and he'll help her get the most out of it. It's not worth much but it's probably worth more than she thinks.
Failing that she can let the kids have it to play with

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't have much left but the wife would prob stuck it on Evilbay and take the first daft offer that came along :roll:

My old figures and ships from when I was a kid can all go to the wee man, they are in "played with" condition anyway and prob not worth the effort of photographing, listing, posting etc.

Cheery topic this lol

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
My Mrs knows enough to be able to sell all my stuff, so I'll leave it at that! Happy days! :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
All goes to my Son who collects with me and in turn to my Grandson who is nearly three and SW mad ( I wonder why) and his name is Luke ...all sorted :wink:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I always thought I'd leave it all to my son but he really doesn't have much interest in Star Wars outside of Battlefront and Fallen Jedi on his Xbox or occasionally watching the movies with me. In fact he often wanders into my office points at something and asks how much something is worth and then asks how many v bucks he can get with it. I'll probably leave him a couple of key pieces and the wife would sell the rest, she'd contact someone like Jez, Simon or Grant who she knows to help her out so all sorted really. And she knows what I pay for stuff so she wont be getting any pleasant surprises.

grinchy

Sith Lord
All goes to the wife and kids, I don't have that much vintage but altogether with the modern stuff I also collect theres a few grand there, my eldest daughter will probably keep hold of her share as she loves it, the rest will be sold on.

x-pack

Grand Master
Probably mine will end up with my brother. He knows the value and originally collected with me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom