I'm alive :)

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thought id better put a post up, couple of you had sent a few pm's checking in on me as I had been MIA for a fair while. Recovered after a nasty dose of c19, it put me into a stage where I had to revaluate life in general. New career change, and have also started to slowly build a youtube channel as well. Mostly all photography, exploring old buildings and bunkers. Will probably do some random figure reviews too for fun and video editing practice for good measure so if your interested let me know. Currently dealing with our latest scammer on the forum too, so has taken up time that id of wanted to spend elsewhere.

So thank you for the concerns, i'm ok. Just a little peak of what I have been upto,
A7S00810.jpg
A7S00839 (2).JPG
OQJV3092 (2).JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry to hear that, but glad your coming out the other side and on the road to recovery.
Good luck with your new venture sometimes it takes something like this to reevaluate your life.
All the best

Last edited:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry to hear you've not been at all well. I hope you are soon back to full fitness.

Best of luck with the new ventures, and thanks for sharing those lovely photographs.

Jeremy

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you back on the site! Hope your recovery continues to go well - great pictures!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi mate, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope your feeling 100% soon. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos and good luck with everything.

Keep safe.

Steve

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Good to see you back and on the mend, pics are very nice, "stop and think" images they certainly are, all the best with the recovery and best of luck on the new venture.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Really sorry to hear about all that's been going on with you recently but hopefully things are now on the up and up!

Take care and we'll always be here if you're up for some banter :)

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom