Is everyone asleep??

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It was probably quieter than usual over last weekend because Echo Live was on, lots of members here were there, some with stalls etc.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I'm guilty Mike 😪 Been super busy with a building project at work, I do miss the banter and posts. Been a while since I treated myself to anything SW in a long time. Got to up my game 😉

Hope all you guys are well and thanks for the nudge Mike 😂😂

Clone Collector

Padawan
Sick to the back teeth of FB randomly banning me for stupidity like quoting lines from comedy series. Recently got a 30 day ban for quoting The Young Ones. So, it's back to good forums for me and leave FB for family. Can't be using it, like a bloody Evil woke Empire.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
I gave in an joined lots of Facebook forum because thats where the traffic was going to - however I much preferred it when the places to be were here and Rebel Scum.
It was FAR easier to keep track of things when we all hung out in the sme places.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Sup Mike :)
Hope everyone's well. I haven't been present since I stopped collecting SW, but I have to say this was by far my favorite forum. Everyone was so cool, helpful and never judged new collectors. It's definitely a brotherhood in here! And I have to echo these words about FB pages that **** ruined the collecting forums on all fronts, it's just not the same using social media. Plus FB is all full of pompous assholes tbh lol. Anyways enough complaining 😅 ima make sure to pop my head up in here again.
P.S. I've been thinking about getting my Squid focus going again 🤣
P.S.S. I still have my OG shirt & the Magnet SWFUK Forever!

Attachments

• C079EF89-A749-4A49-9B7D-2235A0DBDCBF.jpeg
    C079EF89-A749-4A49-9B7D-2235A0DBDCBF.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 27
  • D3CE5F7B-9CD4-4359-901A-1D170400D42A.jpeg
    D3CE5F7B-9CD4-4359-901A-1D170400D42A.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 31
  • E7D4C3CB-ECB0-4AC1-9365-94464838AB3C.jpeg
    E7D4C3CB-ECB0-4AC1-9365-94464838AB3C.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 30

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sup Mike :)
Hope everyone's well. I haven't been present since I stopped collecting SW, but I have to say this was by far my favorite forum. Everyone was so cool, helpful and never judged new collectors. It's definitely a brotherhood in here! And I have to echo these words about FB pages that **** ruined the collecting forums on all fronts, it's just not the same using social media. Plus FB is all full of pompous assholes tbh lol. Anyways enough complaining 😅 ima make sure to pop my head up in here again.
P.S. I've been thinking about getting my Squid focus going again 🤣
P.S.S. I still have my OG shirt & the Magnet SWFUK Forever!
Those Tee shirts are collectables in their own right.😏

grinchy

Sith Lord
i'm not as active as i was on here, still pop in most days, love this place, i don't buy that much vintage these days, i've gotten a large modern collection together in the cave, love both so its all good, glad to see some familair faces in this thread

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cant count how many times I have picked up a random squidhead, can never resist :D

I'm still here, poking my head in every so often between work and doing a stupid amount of other stuff.....Changes in life too, for the better for myself instead of lining the pockets of cooperate entities.. Michael Sith, your posts are always a blast of fresh air to me so crack on :)

I'm still grouchy though :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom