Just joined and have a solid collection to sell.

retroren

Youngling
Hi, I have just finished cataloging a solid collection of Star Wars collectibles. I want to sell this all as a lot. It came from the original purchasers (a husband and wife who purchased everything for their son when The Return of the Jedi was new to the public). It is all 100% authentic. Every item has been used but very well cared for. I've not had anything certified but using sole listings on ebay as a guide, I'd say this is a rather nice group of items ranging from good to excellent with most falling in the very good to excellent catagories. I hope the following images appear using Imgur.

kpvqHf7.jpg

I am only missing Paploo but I have the card and cane. I have 10 figures but no cards. I have opened cards for all other figures.

zlqDaez.jpg

I have included the figure, any guns, belts, etc. that it should have originally come with plus extras such a the sticker (in great shape) for Boba Fett for all action figures.

xDvZYZg.jpg

I have toys such as this too. And some books.

I want to deal directly with a potential buyer if i can and not use a third party such as ebay. I am willing to send what visual documentation is needed and speak directly if possible. I realize trust is important on a sale like this so I hope some realizes the uniqueness of this collection and we can reach a deal.

Thanks for letting me join your group,

Ren

lejackal

Grand Master
You should take the elastic rubber bands off the cards as you're damaging them. If you wish to sell the collection on here you should list the items in the for sale section and have a price on the advert. Good luck with it

retroren

Youngling
You should take the elastic rubber bands off the cards as you're damaging them. If you wish to sell the collection on here you should list the items in the for sale section and have a price on the advert. Good luck with it
Thanks lejackal. No permanent damage being done just used the bands while I was organizing the collection. I'll place a listing in the marketplace section too. Ren

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom