Kenner Canada Death Star Space Station on vintage blog

dienstuhr

Padawan
Hello all you miserable SWFUKers :D

I've just updated my blog with a feature on the Kenner (Canada) Death Star Space Station playset:

DSCN1860.jpg

Hope you swing by to check it out: http://vintagekennerstarwars.blogspot.ca/2014/12/death-star-space-station-kenner-canada.html

Happy New Year!

Cheers

d.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Sorry, much prefer the special Kenner Canada Death Star playset-the cardboard example(just like the Palitoy example) that comes with a couple of Stormtroopers I believe 8) diff class 8)

dienstuhr

Padawan
palitoyjunky said:
Sorry, much prefer the special Kenner Canada Death Star playset-the cardboard example(just like the Palitoy example) that comes with a couple of Stormtroopers I believe 8) diff class 8)

I can't say I disagree with you - maybe you saw the previous blog post on the Palitoy Death Star. I love them both but they're very different. I'd have to give the nod to the Palitoy version for sheer play value though, and probably aesthetically too :)

Cheers

d.

Richard_H

Grand Master
This is another great write up. Personally I love both playsets and don't think they can be compared. It's like comparing a Tie Fighter with the Interceptor. Two different sets that share the same name.

TheGent

Jedi Master
Very well written, very good photos that show the love you put into this.
Reminds me of the rather childish blog that had similar quality photos.
Thanx for posting here.

Jez

Sith Lord
Nice, thanks.
These write ups are great.
I don't have any of the Death Star playsets yet, one day i will though, i hope :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom