Last shameless plug for a while !

itfciain

Grand Master
Right - loads and loads listed up on eBay at the moment with most things ending on Sunday. Going to let all the auctions run but if there is anything with a BIN then happy to knock 10% off for you guys if purchased through here

Feel free to stick in a bid or two

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iainitfc/Vintage-/_i.html?_fsub=5312644011&_sop=3&rt=nc

phreatobite

Jedi Master
I want all your figures!

...But I only have a few quid left until payday next week so I will swap you a nearly-new one year girl called Rose. She is in good condition (walks/burbles on command) but requires some maintenance.

itfciain

Grand Master
phreatobite said:
I want all your figures!

...But I only have a few quid left until payday next week so I will swap you a nearly-new one year girl called Rose. She is in good condition (walks/burbles on command) but requires some maintenance.

Sorry mate - only just seen this - I think your little girl would be great company for mine but not sure her Mum would let her go !

If you want to buy anything then happy to post it out to forum members before I go and then wait for payment

itfciain

Grand Master
Just bumping this one up - over 50 listings ending tomorrow and some low prices for these considering most have weapons - if you are strapped for cash then happy to wait for payment and get them shipped before I leave

Happy bidding :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom