Latest Acquisitions

aj23fan

Youngling
So my first post in the latest acquisitions thread! Nothing spectacular, but I'm super pleased with them! I mentioned in my introduction that my collection is fairly 'organic' with the odd pick up here and there. As such, I picked these two fellas up in a trade with a good friend of mine - he was upgrading and I was more than happy to take his cast offs. They could do with a bit of a dust off, but I really love these early figures, in particular Hammerhead with his shifty sideways glance!

Attachments

• 4AAC708E-A08F-4100-B580-93E562BEB5F0.jpeg
    4AAC708E-A08F-4100-B580-93E562BEB5F0.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 50

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Thanks guys.

I got the 4 droids from the same seller. Have been waiting nearly 20 years for him to be ready to sell and as soon as he was, he contacted me and we arranged a deal.

I used to own the PD and DSD, but traded them in 2003 as I wasn't interested in them. Changed focus end of 2004 and realised they now fell with in it! :rolleyes:

Never saw or heard of another example of those 2 in all the time I've been waiting, So for now at least they are the only known examples.

So a very happy end to the year.
Wow the only 41 Back PD & DSD in existence, bummer if you are a PD or DSD focus collector, congratulations on those pick ups. 45A 2-1B I think the last one sold at auction for 9K including commission so another great pick up! What about the 41 Back Aliens any luck with those?

Last edited:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry for rubbish rushed picture.
Just got this and pretty excited about it. Never had one as a kid and only really wanted one now to complete my set of large scale R2s.
The Palitoy box was a bonus. I think he's fully operational but can't check until I buy some batteries.
I'll update pics once I have him powered up :) (y)
IMG_3253.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom