Latest Acquisitions

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Not often I post in here as I have limelights for the stuff I buy, but here are my bits and bobs from FF6:-

P1110751_zps00c9021c.jpg

Ewok catapult on the right courtesy of Iain Sanderson.

P1110741_zpsd11ef90e.jpg

Fridge magnets courtesy of Iain Sanderson. So, they stop appearing in my ebay feed now, right? :p
Also found a handy place to put my Palitoy Archive 2007 baseball cap.

P1110752_zpse834b1d0.jpg

Nothing new here, but realised the coat hooks behind the door in the collection room was a handy place for my Star Wars T-shirts.

P1110746_zpsb78c52ec.jpg

Proof card acrylic case from GW Acrylic courtesy of Iain Sanderson, no I am not in love with him!

P1110750_zps135fc334.jpg

This freed up a slot for a Lili Ledy DSC in my cardbacks display which makes more sense now without the proof card in there.

Not pictured, I have 2 SWFUK keyrings courtesy of Grant, and someone, I forget who, left and Ewok eraser in front of
my Palitoy cardbacks sign.

Thanks to everyone for the swag, and for buying my cardbacks so I had some money to spend on the day!

:)

Jason

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Always forget to post items in here as soon as stuff arrives it's normally packed straight away in storage.

But here's my weekend odds and sods.

Firstly Alan Harris autograph from Romford Con on Saturday

imagejpg2_zpse4d34aa2.jpg

My Bounty Hunter display made by the forums Jackabina (Neil), really pleased with this, seriously people should get involved in these, decent price and look good. Will do a full review of it on the next podcast (episode 4)

imagejpg1_zps1e41d15a.jpg

Next up was not a purchase but finally got my hands on my prize from Jez's competition, absolutely love it, nice and bright, will get this framed very soon, cheers Jez.

imagejpg1_zps4579dfc6.jpg

Finally a couple of mocs which I purchased off everyone's personal seller Iain, cheers buddy

imagejpg4_zpsa53fdfd5.jpg

Also picked up a stunning SWFUK Podcast training card!

Jez

Sith Lord
Cazzavr, Andy mate that's an awesome gift, you lucky thing.
Palitoy 78, quality Kotobukiya scout and snowtrooper mate, nice comics too.
Savory 100, dude that's a great couple of non sonic welded figures. Very cool. I am wondering where are the other items you purchased this weekend. You got some killer pieces. I was gutted you got to the Leia Bespin 0.5 seconds before me!
Jambobbyb, lovely Vader mailer.
SonofJango, you my man had an awesome haul at FF, truly fantastic. I love the probot and Hoth Leia!
Timbo, dude those MOCs are so sweet. The Luke X Wing POTF, NN and A Wing Pilot are mint. You do have a thing for aircrew! :wink:
Grant, lovely mixed collection there mate. Its a shame that the Lando MOC has scorch marks on it from where you ripped it from my hands! :lol:
Lovely Proof Jason and Endor Glider and Cat.
Stu, mate thats an awesome collection; lovely MOCs and bloody fantastic display piece courtesy of Mr Jackabina's fine hands! I'm glad you love the poster mate, others can order it through Acme Archives. This one was donated by Mark (Sublevelstudios).

Despite my recent speeding fine i had a bit of a bumper Farthest From, well i missed the last one and i've not done much recently.

Freebies from the Podcast crew!

I love this 3PO, i've been after an original photo one with fixed limbs for ages

The AT AT Driver is a card i've also wanted in ages.

I needed a Dengar for my Bounty Hunter shelf.

Finally got a Chief Chirpa, after some "You don't even have a Chief Chirpa in your collection, you are dead to me" banter from Grant and the Podcast crew.

And finally, i bagged a lovely twin pack.

Group shot

That's me for a while i think :lol:

SOJ

Sith Lord
Missed you picked up the Chirpa. Very nice haul, I don't think the speeding fine slow you down at FF.

x-pack

Grand Master
Jez went mental at FF and bought every cool item. That twin pack is fantastic. I'm sure a lot of people, myself included, were sorely tempted by it. Well done dude :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez when I see what you came home with I'm equally jealous and relieved that I couldn't make FF - so many cool things to spend your money on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom