Latest Acquisitions

SOJ

Sith Lord
Got myself some micro collection today. Can see why they didn't take off with kids. Suprised though how weighty the figures are and I love packaging.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 533

Palifan

Sith Lord
SonOfJango said:
Got myself some micro collection today. Can see why they didn't take off with kids. Suprised though how weighty the figures are and I love packaging.

I love these Bespin sets and picked up all of them last year. The box artwork is fantastic and these sets are still fairly cheap to pick up with a little patience (maybe one of the last Star Wars vintage lines out there that's still affordable?). There also seems to be a lot of them that are still sealed so I guess we can all see that they weren't a massive hit with the kids back then.

Ian

theslider

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
SonOfJango said:

I love these Bespin sets and picked up all of them last year. The box artwork is fantastic and these sets are still fairly cheap to pick up with a little patience (maybe one of the last Star Wars vintage lines out there that's still affordable?). There also seems to be a lot of them that are still sealed so I guess we can all see that they weren't a massive hit with the kids back then.

Ian

Agree here Ian, not many are keyed into the micro line. Could be a chance of a bargain snap up as I think even these will rise when the next films come
out.

grinchy

Sith Lord
great cardbacks and nice R2, never seen one of these in person, the micro line passed me by as a kid, now i'm older they look ace
Heres my haul for today, AT AT and bobba, fett had his hand snapped of which was an easy fix, not sure what else he is missing, has his cape, and looks like the top of the rocket is gone.
AT AT is in decent shape only missing the chin guns which i replaced with repro ones from ebay, they are nothing like the originals, just clear pipe cut to size, but will do till i find originals, stickers are a bit faded but i can live with that, got it for under £40.00 so thats my bargain of the week
DSCF5088_zps72da447c.jpg

knopie

Jedi Knight
Just came in, a PBP brochure and a fanclub flyer

Attachments

• DSC00093.JPG
    DSC00093.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 460
  • DSC00094.JPG
    DSC00094.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 458
  • DSC00095.JPG
    DSC00095.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 459
  • DSC00097.JPG
    DSC00097.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 470
  • DSC00096.JPG
    DSC00096.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 457

SOJ

Sith Lord
Big thank you to Doomseeker who supplied me with the battery cover I need for my Darth Vaders Star Destroyer. Wasn't sure if it would still work but happy to report it lite straight up :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 426
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 429

SOJ

Sith Lord
Oh yeah and these 3 arrived today :) :) :)

Been keeping the postie busy this week. Thanks to Iain.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 420

poncho

Grand Master
'the Italian job' 3 x harbert vintage ads found these by chance from ebay.com

love the diaroma on this first one. its cool luke xwing is in an underground lookout and an appearance by blue snag. may get it framed one day
P1020854_zpsf9c44391.jpg

boba ad
P1020857_zpsd856bd85.jpg

best for last xwing and yoda dagoba my fav
P1020855_zpsdbe6afc5.jpg

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
SonOfJango said:
Big thank you to Doomseeker who supplied me with the battery cover I need for my Darth Vaders Star Destroyer. Wasn't sure if it would still work but happy to report it lite straight up :)

Glad it got you you OK...and that it works!! Thanks for the Falcon Turret :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom