Latest Acquisitions

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yep, a very thoughtful bunch! I'll miss them :( Forgot to say, also got a 'Jedi Teacher' T-Shirt and Bobby Moore T-Shirt 8)

image_zps14bc3d77.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Thanks for the Vader Loom pic; daughter is well and truly 'on it'... guess what I'm getting for my birthday!

In other news, these turned up yesterday... a no sonic weld Dengar and Hoth Rebel Soldier.
Not big bucks, not sure if they are even rare as items in themselves, but they intrigued me and with the help of a GW case, some card and bit of blue-tac ( :shock: ), I'm happy with the look, I might recut the card back in black eventually and add an SW card back type name plate too... :D

IMG_0705_zpsc9a98bed.jpg

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great stuff guys, and im loving the non sonic welded figs:)

Got these in today. Marvel ESB UK comic run now complete. Few ROTJ left then im done :D

Attachments

• SAM_3523 (640x480).jpg
    SAM_3523 (640x480).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 410

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Palitoy78 - great pick up with the Koto's, they look the business mate :D seriously feeling the love for Marvel comics just now, definitely something I want to start collecting.

Cazzavr - Top looking Rancor and what a lovely gift :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
Some great stuff showing up. Love the Death Star and Vader mailer.

Sure to be tons more on the back of FF6, here's my contribution:

5 ESB MOCs, ehanced with a pack of 5 acrylic cases.
A probot and turret,
An Awing Pilot taking me down to 4 to complete my loose run, a Leia beepin varient I needed and an emperors cane I needed to replace the repro some ****er sold me.

Been looking forward to this for while and it didn't disappoint. A cracking weekend, my first FF and definetly not my last. Looking forward to December already.

Going to update my showcase this evening on the back of getting these MOC's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 426
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 425

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Farthest From and Stars of Time convention haul from the weekend.

A MASSIVE thank you for Mark, Pete, Bram, Iain and Rich. Amazing. :wink:

657b308f-21c4-40e4-b39d-8a2cd4e01316_zpse592e98a.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Havent been on here much of late due to various reason's, have checked in a few times but very brief.

Loads of fantastic new buys guys. Good haul there Tim and Grant, the only downside of Farthest From is how hard the wallet is hit!!!

These are my latest purhcases. All were bought months ago now, just haven't had the time or enthusiasm to post. All from forum members so thanks to Bram, Iain, Marc (Coinnut) and Andy Black.

IMG_4335_zps655a6d78.jpg

Really must do an updated limelight thread for my MOC's, think it must have doubled in size since the last update.

Coins are:

'Ewoks' Wicket, 'Droids' Jann Tosh, Sise Fromm, Tig From, C-3PO, R2-D2. Only need A-Wing and Boba Fett for the Droids series now.

Sise Fromm's cloak is repro so if anyone knows of a spare one or figure with genuine then let me know.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Havent been on here much of late due to various reason's, have checked in a few times but very brief.

Loads of fantastic new buys guys. Good haul there Tim and Grant, the only downside of Farthest From is how hard the wallet is hit!!!

These are my latest purhcases. All were bought months ago now, just haven't had the time or enthusiasm to post. All from forum members so thanks to Bram, Iain, Marc (Coinnut) and Andy Black.

IMG_4335_zps655a6d78.jpg

Really must do an updated limelight thread for my MOC's, think it must have doubled in size since the last update.

Coins are:

'Ewoks' Wicket, 'Droids' Jann Tosh, Sise Fromm, Tig From, C-3PO, R2-D2. Only need A-Wing and Boba Fett for the Droids series now.

Sise Fromm's cloak is repro so if anyone knows of a spare one or figure with genuine then let me know.

Two items in that pic/haul are in my ' wish list'... Sise Fromm & C3PO droids loose figures #patiencerequired
Great finds indeed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom