Latest Acquisitions

itfciain

Grand Master
Iain has seen that Avatar but will speak of it no more :lol:

Bout time I got to post something in here, considering quite a lot of the latest pieces have come from my collection !!

Massive thanks to Bram for helping me get this one - am after a SW and a ESB one if they ever come up

SAM_0226_zpsdae1b524.jpg

SAM_0227_zps06971af2.jpg

knopie

Jedi Knight
recieved some nice instructions and flyers today

Attachments

• DSC00074.JPG
    DSC00074.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC00075.JPG
    DSC00075.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 608
  • DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC00078.JPG
    DSC00078.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC00079.JPG
    DSC00079.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 603

Palifan

Sith Lord
Those look to be in great condition and the Palitoy one at the bottom right is the harder one to get so great score :D

Ian

kieatky

Jedi Master
Couple of new arrivals, with prices of the common stuff going through the roof thought I'd try to get some of the less common items before their prices go stupid as well.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Those look to be in great condition and the Palitoy one at the bottom right is the harder one to get so great score :D

Ian

Actually, it's the one on the left. Very nice posters!

:)

Jason

_Lee_

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Jason

Actually, you are both incorrect. The one on the left is Kenner and quite easy to find, the Palitoy equivalent of that is the hardest. The one on the right is quite a toughie but relatively easy to come by.

If you look at Jasons stickers,posters etc limelight,second page fourth post down its tgat one :)

walkie

Sith Lord
Well if anybody has either of those Dutch kenner posters (AT-AT poster or ESB one) I want them!!!

theslider

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Jason

Haha, love the semantics of this!

(both are correct!)

But dunno about the rarity of it though!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Palitoy78 said:
mr_palitoy said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Jason

Actually, you are both incorrect. The one on the left is Kenner and quite easy to find, the Palitoy equivalent of that is the hardest. The one on the right is quite a toughie but relatively easy to come by.

If you look at Jasons stickers,posters etc limelight,second page fourth post down its tgat one :)

The one on Jasons posters/stickers limelight you mentioned is the one I thought it was. I thought I was looking at the two different Palitoy ESB catalogues in this style at the start of this thread but I'm guessing that's a picture of the front and back of the same poster? The one you have in Jasons thread is also the one I have and I picked mine up back in the day from the toy shop in Kingswood I used to go in. I remember they had a big pile of them on the counter so I grabbed one. Just as well as I never owned any of the vehicles or playlets from Empire (except one mini rig), so wouldn't have ever had it (pretty sure it's one you wouldn't ever get in a mini rig).

Thanks for straightening that out and you were right to pull both Jason and I up on our error, there's more than enough confusing information that goes with this hobby as it is without adding to it :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Should have seen that Kenner logo dough!

The palitoy on on the right is quite easy to get, the rare one is the palitoy on which is just the ESB logo on the cover (not pictured)

Jason

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Its been a while since I posted on here, but I have finally taken some snaps of my pickups from Vectis and FF, so here we go.

Tidy little group shot

2353432d69c9dc21e41014aa55800061.jpg

First two up. Canadian Jedi Prune face and 21 back ESB Solid R2, love this MOC

36c660837a76ac044b0699c36342a6ba.jpg

Next up is ATST driver/Hoth stormtrooper miscard. I think this is a french trilogo bubble as it is like its made of tissue. I also have my degraded POTF luke battle poncho and the VCJ from the Palitoy time capsule that I jointly brought with Rich (Cc4rhu)

8b38e6b172e352a3ca7c9d747cb72c29.jpg

My other loosie, a minty Yak Face (at last)

929356c509368723e1858991570332d8.jpg

The Yak, degraded Luke Poncho and Imperial Dig and a POTF Han Carbonite to go with my last 17 POTF run

fa2f94b106f98740552bbf96bc06b09d.jpg

Hope you enjoy. I have to padlock my wallet now for a few months to get ready for the next Farthest From :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom