Latest Acquisitions

Palifan

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Palifan said:
Really love that Falcon and maybe one day I'll pick one up. So has Mark sold up all of his Micro Collection items?

Ian

Yes Ian, I like to move my collection around, I can't afford the cash or space to just collect and hoard, I like to move stuff around so my display doesn't bore me. I'm currently looking to expand my non-toy vintage focus like stationery and confectionery, and also complete my boxed 12" run.

Love the Micro stuff but it was time to move it along, move it along...

It makes total sense although I tend to get too attached to things and just end up with more and more. To be honest it makes no real sense as I don't have the space to display everything and end end with things tucked away in boxes that never get to see the light of day. I do rotate items but I must admit that once I've spent a couple of hours setting up a display the way I want it I'm reluctant to pull it all down again and start over, my Halloween monster set up is still on display and even my 7 year keeps telling me ' but it's not Halloween anymore, I want Dredd back' :lol: . I really should take a leaf out of your book as I even have all 3 of the Micro World sets boxed and have never displayed them, kind of pointless having them really. Still wish I'd known about the Falcon though as it's probably at the top of my list for all of these Micro sets, maybe I'll end up letting the worlds go at some point to just own the Falcon.

Now I need to go back to the pictures of your collection and take a closer look at what you have (do love that giant stand up Dredd you have) 8)

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
So I finally decided to upgrade my Hoth Trooper after a fair few years.
IMG_1451.JPG

That's a great looking upgrade you picked yourself up for Christmas, I had a feeling you might do it one day as it's hard not to want to upgrade once you complete a run :D

Ian

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Cheers mate and thanks for ur comments guys. Yeh it was nagging at me recently so decided to go with it as I had the opportunity.

xaar

Padawan
Full_Size_Render.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Just got this same book (2 books) from Scott (Clarkspie) last night as he had it as an unwanted gift and I missed the first print run. Opened it this morning (sorry Scott), it's stunning! page after page of imagery on great quality stock and perfectly bound. Couldn't be happier :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@benny100 Nice Han moc, and at a great price to boot! :mrgreen:

@palitoyjunky :shock: :eek: Amazing Hoth Moc! Palitoy rules, I love that logo so much! Great pic up. Hoth trooper moc's are all around awesome imo!

@michaelsith 8) Dude great additions, you collection is looking ace! Loving the 1st 12 with the stand, nice display so far.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
benny100 said:
Very nice hoth trooper.
Picked this up before Christmas, pop has been shaved but displays great from the front and was a steal for under £100

V much a steal :!: well played great pick up 8)

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
You guys post so much awesome buys :mrgreen:
I got these 3 loose figs for next to nothing Lolz not as awesome as what you guys have been scoring :lol: but it's a start.
Usually I'd buy complete figs as it comes out to be more in the long run when adding accessories separately.

So I got two vaders: one blank raised bar coo & a smoothed out no coo.
The Greedo is a deep scar coo.

Not the greatest condition but I hardly ever see these coo's come up.

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Some great pick ups recently. I got this at the nec on Sunday, I've never seen this box before, it's a bit beaten up, quite like the different photo though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 826

Latest posts

Top Bottom