Latest Acquisitions

spoons

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Is it just me...but I find the completed bounty hunter form quite sad.
I wonder what the story was there, why wasn't it sent in?
A truly amazing piece of Star Wars nostalgia!

I know what you mean. Cant be many that ended up like that, good collection of figures from all three films too.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Is it just me...but I find the completed bounty hunter form quite sad.
I wonder what the story was there, why wasn't it sent in?
A truly amazing piece of Star Wars nostalgia!

Yeah me too... hope Andrew Jackson got his Dengar eventually.

poncho

Grand Master
what a haul andy :eek:

love the toy and hobby poster ive not seen that before.

i wonder if stefans seen that before

shame the lad never got his dengar

cracatilla

Padawan
Supporter
Is it wrong to say I hate this thread, I get jealous of all the great stuff that people find :D
That Kenobi/Jawa miscard is something else.

Maybe Andrew's mum never got round to getting him a postal order

subzero

Sith Lord
Just got this tri Stormie in this morning from Hoth Ice Planet Toys.

Nice condition with only minimal wear and a nice minty white figure, this represents the last of my MOC collecting, my collection is now finished 8) ( unless I come across another smoking deal of course :lol: )

DSCF7963.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
Nick that is a truly special O/S Jawa!

The Canadian Falcon is none too shabby either. Nice gammy too Chris, and minty speeder bike Edd. Cant beat a Fett either apack 8)

Apologies for the long post but I unexpectedly have another LA. There is an auction house 10 minutes walk up the road from my work, which I occasionally have a look in and the odd bid. Last Thursday they had quite a bit of vintage, action man and Space 1999 blue prints so I thought I'd take a look.

The online auction showed these two monstrosities with a die cast falcon so I planned on bidding £5 as the falcon was complete but dirty, and worth a shot.

Next to the Ep 1 horrors was this box of ROTJ Marvel comics, which I hadn't seen on line. Thought there must be at least 40 so planned on bidding £20. I've been working my way through SW Weekly, ESB monthly and now its time for ROTJ. When i got back to my work I couldn't find the comics on line and realised that there were part of the same lot as the Ep1 and Falcon. This was clear if I'd bothered reading the Ep 1 description but who would? Described as collection of comics and books

Anyway I won the lot for £25 including fees and brought it home today. Totally stoked to find Nos 1-100 clean and tidy ROTJ comics. Would have paid at least £1 a copy over the next year or so as I work my way through these.

When I sorted through I found all kinds of gems. A lot of the comic free gifts were included - letrasets, posters and booklets

Also a couple of sticker albums and ROTJ books

This brilliant Toy and Hobby poster - Don't think I've seen one of these before but I do have the version with the blank square issued to stores.

And my absolute favourite, a completed but never sent Bounty hunter sheet.

Andrew Jackson of Merseyside are you out there?

Best. Buy. Ever.

Spoons, I'm leaving my wife and marrying that Toy + Hobby poster. And that Bounty Hunter log is amazing. What a fantastic treasure trove. Once again an auction house fails a seller and a buyer comes up trumps. Great buy.

spoons

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Best. Buy. Ever.

Spoons, I'm leaving my wife and marrying that Toy + Hobby poster. And that Bounty Hunter log is amazing. What a fantastic treasure trove. Once again an auction house fails a seller and a buyer comes up trumps. Great buy.

Ha ha - there is a double bed in the toy room you can have following your nuptials :?

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow you guys seem to have done lots of posting in the last 3 weeks.
Page 2154
Subzero: Straight in with a sweet painted dart Fett to go with your other 2. Very cool variant.
Kieatky: I love that John Menzies poster, that brings back some memories. It's got the Palitoy concept Speeder Bike that had the around the world trip and was rearranged by the brits with the nose portion upside down. Chris Georgoulias talks about that very speeder bike on episode 40 of TVR.
Vintageviewport: Congrats on the bargain Rebel Commando. I love the brighter green on that card.
MarkG: Great looking card backs. 33! Very cool. Gonna check out your limelight.
Apack7229: Sweet Vader costume mate, all the rage at this time of year!

Page 2155
Cazza: Good work on the bubble bath mate. Best of luck with the R2. Stunning Palitoy Greedo, great story about you as a kid. Oh wow, and great work with the Fett. Very nice.
Coomber 75: I had to turn my laptop upside down. Bravo, great look carded figures: Imp Gunner, Vader and Jawa. Lucky lad.
Lejackal: Carl that TFP debut Palitoy is stunning. Easily a favourite of mine. Well done.

Page 2156
Spoons: Sweet buy on the Dixie cups Andy mate. The AT AT Drive and glider look very mint.
Grant: Mate, that's a lovely collection of Echo MOCs, Love that Leia, oh and the FX7, oh and the Dengar. Love the Zuckuss too!

Page 2157
Thomas/Sweden: When i see you username i always know it's gonna be good. Very clean and mint Rebel Soldier.
NickIOW: Knowing you this'll be awesome but i jus get the photo bucket RPM jpeg, so i can't see what cha got mate.
Sublevel Studios:Wow oh wow Mark! The elusive Tie Bomber. Massive congrats brother. A great find.

Page 2158
Apack7229: You really have a thing for those costumes! Nice 3PO one mate. Good luck with those ship shells. Nice Slave 1 dude.
WalthamWookie: Simply Stunning AT AT Commander and Lando James, great debut Palitoys.
Capetown: Massive congrats on the Land of the Jawas Emiel, a great purchase for Facebook day 1!
Roundster: Mate i love those Fun Stickers. I wanna go and read up on them now. Great find.
Grant: Great work with the Clipper Jedi card dude. How many do you have now?
Laurencedyer: Congrats on the Amanaman with special sticker dude.
Spoons: I'm delighted for you Andy, thats a great display bin. Your collection looks awesome.

Page 2159
Coomber75: Congrats on the Stormtrooper. The collection is looking good dude.
NickIOW: You got to be kidding me! Crazy Ben miscard. Nice work on the Falcon and AT ST Walker.
EddJedi: Great work on French Ebay dude. That Speeder Bike is stunning.

Page 2160
Poncho: Patience indeed. Congrats on the dark armour Lady Gam Guard. I assume that was a great price.
Apack7229: Fett is looking good mate.
Spoons: Andy mate thats a great post. Good work mate, but the best thing is clearly the mail in stuff with name plates. I love it.

Page 2161
Subzero: I started with you and I finished with you. Plus you get to complete your MOC run!! Massive congrats mate.

Well i was hoping to be able to show off a purchase from Ebay today, but when it arrived yesterday i quickly realised that the seller had mixed up 2 addresses! Unfortunately someone else got my ROTJ Press Pack. I don't suppose any of you want me to post a Theatre program and photos from the Prince Purple Rain movie :roll: :lol:

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
After a patient two or three year wait I have finally landed a Spanish bubble Trilogo Amanaman.
Thanks to Andy for the sale & Carl & Ben for the head's up.
Here he is together with the standard Trilogo and the Edilio Parodi Italian import stickered Trilogo.

I'm not too sure if there is any other Tri variant, hopefully not :D

Attachments

• 20171027_172151.jpg
    20171027_172151.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 750

kieatky

Jedi Master
Jez said:
Wow you guys seem to have done lots of posting in the last 3 weeks.
Page 2154

Kieatky: I love that John Menzies poster, that brings back some memories. It's got the Palitoy concept Speeder Bike that had the around the world trip and was rearranged by the brits with the nose portion upside down. Chris Georgoulias talks about that very speeder bike on episode 40 of TVR.

Thanks for pointing that out, I never even noticed it (talk about can't see the wood for the trees :roll: :roll: :roll: ).

Every day's a school day, that's why this site is so great, always learning :D :D :D

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Some stuff arrived today 8)
R5 escaped his bubble on the way though :(
77 back DSD
98F8B71D-177D-4117-95A6-C1BDF56ECA3D.jpeg

Tri logo R5 busted up bubble!!
2E1DF389-6C59-4BBC-90BA-23AF8133CDE6.jpeg

7EDE8FB1-2CBC-4D77-9C7D-F5B3D1EA5959.jpeg

77 back Biker Scout
F048CE68-F526-41A6-BB64-207AE454D539.jpeg

All for under £200 so happy enough!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Three nice MOCs there, what a shame about R5. :(
Really highlights the risk when these fragile pieces are shipped.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yep, posted in a Star case but with no protection in the Star case. Top was split when I bought it, but bottom completely split open now.
Amazes me that people ship without additional bubble protection. These things are getting more fragile by the day.
Was offered a full refund if I send it back but I can't be bothered. Rather keep it!

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
laurencedyer said:
After a patient two or three year wait I have finally landed a Spanish bubble Trilogo Amanaman.
Thanks to Andy for the sale & Carl & Ben for the head's up.
Here he is together with the standard Trilogo and the Edilio Parodi Italian import stickered Trilogo.

I'm not too sure if there is any other Tri variant, hopefully not :D

Glad he got there safely and to the right owner. Looking good.

subzero

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Subzero: Straight in with a sweet painted dart Fett to go with your other 2. Very cool variant.
Subzero: I started with you and I finished with you. Plus you get to complete your MOC run!! Massive congrats mate.

Thanks mate! :)

Thomas/Sweden

Padawan
So much great SW fap material, congrats to everybody! I especially like the Trilogos but it's all good. I continue the ROTJ Kenner MOCollecting with Chewie. Nice bubbles and Swedish girls are expensive. Have a nice weekend!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom