Latest Xbox game you have played/review

plantman

Sith Lord
well, almost completed left 4 dead 2 in 2 modes and im after a similar game, brutal gore and easy to pick up and play, so if anyone has any xbox suggestions let me know :)

Andy

plantman

Sith Lord
Well im quite a way into DEAD RISING 2 i loved the first one, this one is a bit too similar for my liking but it is still a lot of fun to play espacially with combo weapons!!

i paid £30, its worth it if you dont have the first one.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hmmmm

i am on a break from MW2 online killathon, it has finally started to loose its appeal, as there are only so many times you can shot a fat american kid in the face and laugh, :lol:

i played mini ninjas and it was fun but the fighting was repetitive and the camera ****ing annoying (but kids will love it)

Then i got Naughty bear,,,, :shock: eh badly made game, but pretty damn violent for a 12 cert???? no gore but twisted any kid that plays this is gonna turn out bad.

I am waiting for reach to cool down and get it when things have settled,it will be nice to get back into the Halo universe again,

Oh also if you are an aircraft nut or like fun, not dull flight games try IL-2 sturmovik, the details is amazing,, 300mph 40 ft off the deck, every last tree and house exactly detailed 1940's kent

steve

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Imperial nut said:
I am waiting for reach to cool down and get it when things have settled,it will be nice to get back into the Halo universe again,

brilliant game :D

got it last week and have been playing about 2-3 hours over the last 4 days (wife permitting :wink: ) and I still haven't completed it yet. Really am enjoying it and I started off in heroic mode just because i'm extra hardcore 8)

geordie

Padawan
been playing red dead and its really good, def recomend it

just ordered a bck up copy of the new fallout so waiting for that to arrive, after that its countdown to black ops :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
Been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma. It was in the GameSpot top 20 PS3 games so i thought what the hell. And first i found it a little too difficult and didn't think i was gonna enjoy it at all but it's turned out to be one of the best game i've played on the PS3. A real classic. Loving it.
http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/ninjagaidensigma/index.html?tag=result%3Btitle%3B2

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Reach maybe then,,

When i said calm down ,,,,i meant "get cheap" :D :D

Just palyed RUSE and for those of you who may have loved Command and conquer and Halo wars, both of which were really nice strategy games,,, RUSE just falls on its face,

Pros;
you control ww2 armies in europe,
lots of forces,
upgrades and building take over etc.

cons;
Awkard shitty unit selection
Confusing zoom in out mode,
really useless HUD
the game cant make up its mind what it is.

off to play MW2 ,,,,again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom