Lego mini figs

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
I get lad these but I,m guessing some of your collect em .There about £3 each and there's different sets.
Anyway,a few months back they released a set with so many limited edition gold figures.Did anyone get one or know someone who did

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
There's one on eBay at min .Bin £699.

Though sellers says never been opened ,so god knows how he knows it's a gold figure

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah wouldn't surprise me some Lego stuff goes for silly money, but as you said how does he know if not opened? Only thing I can think is serial number.

DanProsser

Padawan
Apparently there is a series of dimples on the packaging which lets you know whats inside them if you want to do the research (I assume its something that was created to keep track of the figure in the factory). If you google lego dot codes you can see them all.
I tried going through a few boxes looking for the corresponding dot code for the gold figure but got bored of looking like a crazy person hanging around in the tesco toy section and never had any luck.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Mr Gold was released with series 10. There's a lot of him out there, 5000 to be exact, but the odds of you finding him are still very very slim. Lego release a few million of the series boxes i'd say. Each box containing 60 figures.
Let's say there are 10,000,000 boxes released world wide (total guess) that means there's a Mr Gold in every 2000 boxes.
Or 1 in every 120,000 packs.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Funny thing is some dumd dads prob bought his son one in supermarket to entertain him while he shops and sons knocked **** out of it haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom