Lego Star Wars!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
does anyone else collect or have any on the lego star wars? ive got three pieces so far, the models are really cool and detailed!!ill get pics up when i can. at the moment im more into that than adding to my vintage collection!! dont think my missus will be happy if i spent Ã'£500 on the millenium falcon though!!

spoons

Grand Master
I've got a few things, Scout Walker, A-Wing and afew Episode 1 kits. keep The Episode 3 kits are often on sale in Woolies and Toys R Us, so i get those for the kids. The Clone Troopers are excellent :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
mash said:
if i spent Ã'£500 on the millenium falcon though

Ã'£500 :shock: :shock: how can it be that much money no one can afford it!!

its weird, usually its Ã'£350 which is still alot of money. on the lego site last week all their stuff had shot up in price i.e. Ã'£500 for the millenium falcon. just looked now and all the prices are back down to usual!! it is one of the best models they have produced, very detailed! i think its gonna be one of those cases where i just buy it, sneak it into the house, build it and its just sitting there when she gets home. she could either accept it or smash the thing to pieces!!!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
kerry1977 said:
Is the lego stuff big with collectors it does not intrest me. Is the lego star-wars games any good

i will get me ,i mean little lad some when he is older plus other lego as it is cool but wont pay that much as he will loose most of it

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
kerry1977 said:
Is the lego stuff big with collectors it does not intrest me. Is the lego star-wars games any good

im not sure if lego star wars is that big. it is a lot of money for some of the pieces. i used to have normal lego when i was a kid and loved it so lego and star wars together to me was a great conception. i am amazed at how near to the actual models some of them actually are!!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
weasel said:
Either way she'll chew the balls off you when you tell her how much it cost!

yea she probrably will but to my surprise she actually said i could buy some the other day because it was reduced in a local toy shop so get it while its cheap!!! is that the best wife or what!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom