London and Pubs

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
A friend off me is going to london soon and i was wondering if any off you chaps could give some advice where to go in london.
And how about pubs are there streets filled with pubs somewhere or any other good places to visit to have a beer?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers, Dennis.

browny

Jedi Master
Hi dennis

There is a ridiculous amount of pubs in London,he wouldnt struggle to find a place to drink,east end pubs are famous for being a bit ropey but the atmosphere is good in my opinion,there is literally too many to name,so I wont bother.

Places to visit is insane too,there is london eye,st pauls,tower of london,london dungeon,madame tussauds,soho,trafalgar square,oxford,regent,carnaby and bond streets,buckingham palace,houses of parliament,london zoo,hyde park,regents park,emirates stadium,wembley and tons of other sports venues.

The museums are all worth a look too the best ones are - imperial war museum,sceince museum,natural history museum,british museum,v and a museum

Take boat trip to hampton court,visit greenwich there is literally so much to do,it's a good city if you keep yourself to yourself,they will love it i'm sure.

Hope that helps mate.

Stef

burnsy

Sith Lord
Hiya Den,

It's so hard to say mate...there is so much to do.

Best to hang around Covent Garden and Soho for bars and pubs.
Literally, if they walk around these areas they will come across so many
different types of pubs and bars

Stu

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Thanks Stu that's kinda the answer i was looking for.

And thank you to Steff, i sure will mention those places.
By the way stef i have not forgot about those Joe's for ya mate, but i still need to get those figures at my folks house from the attic.

If someone recommends some other places please add them here, as the would like to see as much as possible in the time they are there.

Cheers, Dennis.

20backdPb

Jedi Knight
When i went to London last year, Me and the missus stayed in Greenwich.
Loads of pubs and resturants plus it's near the O2 arena.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom