London Film Comicon at Earls Court

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey Guys, had a nice day out yesterday at the London Film Comicon at Earls court yesterday. Despite queuing for about an hour to get in and there not being as much vintage as I would have liked (theres never enough!) We still had a good day.

I didnt stay for too long, maybe 2 and a half hours but managed to get round to see everything. One of the biggest problems was that it was manic in there. Almost too busy I thought. Darren from Starzone had a great stall as did Leicester Vintage and a few other had some nice bits. :)

Highlight of my day was seeing Stu (Burnsy) in his Fett suit. He really did look the nuts and I heard loads of people commenting on his outfit. 8)

Here is about the only pic that I got from the day of me and my two er (little) brothers Toby and Ollie with Stu. Just need my older brother to turn up for a full Caswell family outing! 8)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Awesome pic Chris. Will have to get down to that thing next time. I always seem to have something on when it comes around. :roll:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks Pete. Yeah hopefully next time. It would have been good to see more forum guys down there. Not many toys though. I thnk most peeps would have been diappointed.

Chris. 8)

burnsy

Sith Lord
Great to see you Saturday and was fun plucking you from the queue.

I've been to a few of these and this was the busiest we have ever seen a convention. Apparently there were around 40,000 people
through the doors yesterday. The queue was bloody massive but it was great fun walking along having a bit of banter with the punters.

It was just too crowded inside and not good when in costume.

Just a shame I didn't have much of cance to have a browse and see some of the guests.

IMG_7975.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

IMG_7982.jpg

IMG_7984.jpg

IMG_7987.jpg

IMG_7988.jpg

IMG_7991.jpg

ODB

Jedi Master
He's a V trooper isn't it?

I went yesterday too, the crowds were maniac. Starzone had his usual brilliant stuff and the other regulars had some good stuff, it was the most vintage I've seen for a while.

Is the guy that plays vader a bit short as the costume seemed to have a really fat neck, so I'm assuming that he's lifted up the helmet to give it extra height.

burnsy

Sith Lord
The guy in the photo's above is over 6ft tall, there was another Vader walking about who looked terrible.

itfciain

Grand Master
Pete, I do worry about you. All the stuff with the Ewoks is bad enough but of all of the pictures of fit (ish) birds, you pick the bloke out !!

:D

PGowdy

Grand Master
:lol: :lol:
His costume reminds me of the insane costume party we had at my work earlier in the year. One guy was dressed as the Mona Lisa another guy as a giant Lego Man (his was incredible) and another costume was Marty McFly, The Doc and The Back to the Future car... all as one costume. :lol: I kept it simple and went as Adam Ant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom