Loose figure valuation requests

SClubb78

Hi there. I have a collection of around 75 loose figures (which I have had since a kid in early 80's) and after inventorying them and checking COO's etc, I'm starting to take photos, with a view to selling them. As a starter (and to assist with whether I'm on the right lines with potential prices), I would welcome however some valuation advice on the following figures:

1. Jawa (cloth cape) - perfect condition BUT no weapon. 1977, but for some reason there is no COO marked on the figure (it looks like there might have once been some writing below the copyright writing on the leg, but figure was barely played with (cape was never removed for example) so it's certainly not rubbed off through excessive play.

2. R5-D4 - 1977, Hong Kong - very good condition, although some yellowing of the head.

3. R2-D2 with sensorscope - 1977, Hong Kong - good condition, although sticker not in best condition.

4. Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band - 1983, Hong Kong - very good condition, all accessories intact. Max Rebo has discolouration to arms and legs which from looking online seems relatively common. Assume that it would be better to sell as a complete set rather than individually.

5. Anakin Skywalker - 1985, no COO - very good condition. I have seen quite wildly differing prices for Anakin online so am unsure what this should be sold for.

6. Power Droid - 1978, Hong Kong - generally good condition.

Any valuation advice (or general advice) on these 6 items as a starter for me would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance, Stuart.
tempImage7lV8QR.jpg
tempImagebObly3.jpg
tempImagekTWINN.jpg
tempImagernsliD.jpg
tempImagexMVNd4.jpg
tempImageFXAjWW.jpg
tempImage6hAIqx.jpg
tempImagel0i8ky.jpg
tempImageDlFxhk.jpg
tempImagemuIDJp.jpg
tempImageVbuEzt.jpg
tempImagejwW0Uo.jpg
tempImage40YwIg.jpg
tempImageSBZMn8.jpg
tempImageiKIjVR.jpg
tempImagej0WnRS.jpg
tempImage5aIlYA.jpg
tempImagetvkMUO.jpg

tempImagej21jyW.jpg
tempImageKbYqd5.jpg
tempImage480ihu.jpg

Attachments

• tempImageWlg8YU.jpg
    tempImageWlg8YU.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 34
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom