LXW Palitoy, Kenner, Harbert, Pre Production, POTF & Trilogo

Jez

Sith Lord
Needs most, so I'm looking at moving my LXW focus on. I also have a Palitoy 45C but might already have a buyer for that.

Any informed guides/valuation on price would be appreciated.

POTF LXW
Gorgeous, I forgot how nice this is. Apart from the obvious typical yellowing the bubble is great. Slight residue that I've only just noticed where there must have been a store sticker but that's mega subtle.
IMG_8940.jpeg

IMG_8944.jpeg

IMG_8948.jpeg

IMG_8943.jpeg
IMG_8942.jpeg

Tri Logo 70CC
Again, really nice. A few minor issues with the card but on the whole it's lovely. Bubble has a couple of small dinks but the general condition of the bubble is great.
IMG_8930.jpeg
IMG_8931.jpeg
IMG_8932.jpeg
IMG_8936.jpeg
IMG_8939.jpeg

AFA80 65Bk Kenner
As graded. Really nice.
IMG_8928.jpeg
IMG_8929.jpeg

AFA75 45B
As graded. Really hard to find MOC
IMG_8924.jpeg
IMG_8925.jpeg

UKG90 20Bk
Stunning
IMG_8922.jpeg
IMG_8923.jpeg

Harbert Cardback with case and figure
Rare as you like. A MOC Harbert is probably IVO £5000 nowadays. What about this as a placeholder?

IMG_8926.jpeg
IMG_8927.jpeg

Pre Production Lot
LXW Pre Production POTF Coin and COA from Tom Neiheisel with general release POTF coin AND a Kenner Pre Production 35mm transparency of a hardcopy LXW complete with COA from Tom Derby
IMG_8949.jpeg
IMG_8950.jpeg
IMG_8951.jpeg
IMG_8953.jpeg
IMG_8952.jpeg

Thanks for looking. I appreciate that some of these may be tricky to value.
Jez

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Super collection Jez😎

I'd say your 90 grade 20 back could command well over 2K today based on recent sales & prices. V few 90 grades out there and a fair few grade chasers in play!

Your 45b is quite a toughie today, I'd say £600-£700.

Your Tri-logo around the £300-£350 based on condition! I believe a triple 90 grade sold for £1300 sometime back! This is the most I have ever known one to sell for! You see what that magic 90 grade can do mate😉

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks Jon. I really appreciate your knowledge. I have looked on Star Wars Tracker but there will always be items sold which aren't on there.
Thanks again bro

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Thanks Jon. I really appreciate your knowledge. I have looked on Star Wars Tracker but there will always be items sold which aren't on there.
Thanks again bro
Best of luck on sales mate! You have some super pieces many would love to own! As u know I have the Palitoy examples u have or else I'd be making a bid or two!

lejackal

Grand Master
The prototype coins is a good 150 plus these days - the standard coin I'm not sure

POTF MOC - 4/500?

Jez

Sith Lord
The prototype coins is a good 150 plus these days - the standard coin I'm not sure

POTF MOC - 4/500?
Thanks Carl. Yeah those coins have been fairly stable with prices for years. I got this one for about £150 direct from the Kenner chap with COA about 10 years ago. Maybe I should grade it. I think the regular coin ungraded is probably about £80 on average. The Lucasfilm/Kenner transparency was $375 about 6 years ago direct from Tom Derby. I might just keep these suckers. Not sure. The MOCs are going though. Thanks again.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Jez, sorry to see that your breaking the LXW collection up again.😔

I would agree that the Tri Logo would be around the £300 - £350.
Maybe this is un ethical….but I would be extremely interested in this if it came up for sale. 🤞🙏

I think that Carl is right for the price of the prototype coin, and for the standard coin I think that £70 - £80 is about right.

I hope that helps, good luck with the sales.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
My LXW 20 back was purchased in 2019 from vectis, and I'm pretty sure there was another 90 , 6months \ year after, on ebay for £2400 or possibly £2700.
Can I ask if yours was from Nick's box lot ?
As from the grading numbers mine does not correspond with yours, unless they all got graded at different times.

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi Jez, sorry to see that your breaking the LXW collection up again.😔

I would agree that the Tri Logo would be around the £300 - £350.
Maybe this is un ethical….but I would be extremely interested in this if it came up for sale. 🤞🙏

I think that Carl is right for the price of the prototype coin, and for the standard coin I think that £70 - £80 is about right.

I hope that helps, good luck with the sales.
Thanks Nick mate. I'll keep you posted dude.

Jez

Sith Lord
My LXW 20 back was purchased in 2019 from vectis, and I'm pretty sure there was another 90 , 6months \ year after, on ebay for £2400 or possibly £2700.
Can I ask if yours was from Nick's box lot ?
As from the grading numbers mine does not correspond with yours, unless they all got graded at different times.
Thanks very much. Yes mine was bought from Nick straight after the box of 12 were won at Vectis. It's from that find.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Surprised to see you breaking up your focus so hope everything is ok and did the LXW statue you received recently finally push you over the edge lol?!

All the best with the items you're letting go off and hopefully the money's going into something fun and not just bills.

Ian

Jez

Sith Lord
Surprised to see you breaking up your focus so hope everything is ok and did the LXW statue you received recently finally push you over the edge lol?!

All the best with the items you're letting go off and hopefully the money's going into something fun and not just bills.

Ian
Thanks Ian. I appreciate that. Not bills but life experiences and priorities really. All good. Love that Gentle giant!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks Ian. I appreciate that. Not bills but life experiences and priorities really. All good. Love that Gentle giant!
All great to hear, especially the gentle Giant love, I know you were waiting a long time for it and it's good to know it was worth the wait.

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom