Meccano Fett Loose

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
Hi all,

What are loose meccano Fetts going for nowadays? Any Fett variant collectors out there who can give me a price?

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
The reason I ask is that I have one which I won in a fantastic comp that FlyCasual ran a few years ago. I'm not a variant collector so it should probably be with someone who can appreciate it but I don't really want to sell it because it was a gift, so I thought maybe I could trade it for one of the figs I need to finish my loose run to another forum member. It is a real beater though so not sure if it would be worth enough!

plantainman

Jedi Master
BadMotivator said:
The reason I ask is that I have one which I won in a fantastic comp that FlyCasual ran a few years ago. I'm not a variant collector so it should probably be with someone who can appreciate it but I don't really want to sell it because it was a gift, so I thought maybe I could trade it for one of the figs I need to finish my loose run to another forum member. It is a real beater though so not sure if it would be worth enough!

What are you missing out on, forum members may be able to help out with an offer

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
plantainman said:
BadMotivator said:

What are you missing out on, forum members may be able to help out with an offer

Yeah I'll stick it up on Swap Shop tomorrow. I think there's probably enough value in it to make it worthwhile for someone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom