Mixture of MOC's For Sale

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah - Seems a lifetime ago since i actually had any SW MOC's to sell but i do now :)

I have 5 figures and will describe as best i can. Overall i would class these as good starter cards.

Palitoy Tri-Logo Lobot (signed by the late John Hollis) - I didn't get the item signed but the signature does match other known signatures and i have no reason to beleive it isnt the real deal - The chap I bought these from got it signed when he found out his freind lived next door to Mr Hollis. The card is a bit of a beater I'm afread. The bubble is digned and lifting along the edge which is very worn. The Figure cannot escape the card and the gun is present and correct. - £20 - SOLD

Palitoy Tri-Logo Prune Face - The Card is in fairly good condition, the punch is stll firmly in place and there are only a few minor edge wares. The bubble is little dinged in each corner but is clear and displays well enough. - £20 - SOLD

Palitoy 65Bk Ree-Yees - The card is a little worn around the punch and has some lower coner ware. The bubble is slightly yellowing but in good shape and firmly in place. - £20 -

Palitoy 65Bk Princess Leia Organa Boushh - The front of the card is in fair nick a few signes of age but nothing major, the punch is still in place. The bubble is in good condtion with no lifting or digs but is on the yellow side. The Back of the card however is somewhat reflective of a 1980's kids hit list, in that the previous own has seen fit to mark of the figures they have but oddly leaving this figure sealed up? quirky and does display well. - £20 SOLD

Kenner 65Bk Admiral Ackbar - The card is in good condition with only nominal signs of age, the bubble is a little yellow but in good shape and sealed firmly to the card. This is a nice figure and displays very well. - £30 - SOLD

All prices are exclusive of packing/shipping. All items will be shipped in boxes and shipped using UK tracked and signed for service and i will provided the cost of this per transaction. I am London based so if anyone does want to buy these and meet up rather than pay for shipping that would be fine i am pretty good at getting around central London Mon-Fri.

If you are going to pay via PP check out my feedback if you are not cofortable with Gift then remember to add on 4% to cover fees.

Thanks loads
matt

Attachments

• SWFigsFS.jpg
    SWFigsFS.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 651
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom