MOC 12bk Chewbacca on ebay now!

sith-smith

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
sith-smith said:
I have so many thoughts on this. But at the moment I'm living in a world of confusion after seeing this acution

:lol: Well i look forward to hearing them once you've gathered yourself.

I'm not so sure I ever will!!

Jim1974

Padawan
sith-smith said:
I have so many thoughts on this. But at the moment I'm living in a world of confusion after seeing this acution

Gary,

You dont know what your'e worth!! :D

sith-smith

Grand Master
It certainly hasn't encouraged me to sell up, but £5600!!

I guess a number of wealthy collectors realy wanted one.

Jim1974

Padawan
sith-smith said:
It certainly hasn't encouraged me to sell up, but £5600!!

I guess a number of wealthy collectors realy wanted one.

I'm the same, no interest in selling my palitoys.........the chewbacca could be worth £6000 next year or £600 if it goes yellow and fall off the card!

Jim

poncho

Grand Master
wowsers trousers £5.6k...yikes on the fees! but congrats dr 8) who ever won him must have alot of chewie or palitoy love.

DrPittenstein

Padawan
Thanks.

Getting a bit worried about the fees now, I thought it was 10% of the final value to a max of £75?

Then again I've proven all day what a clueless ebay numpty I am so chances are I'm wrong.

Would have preferred it to complete a collection in the UK though and surprised that anyone's collecting Palitoys in Canada but there you go. I've still got people after it even now!

Agree that it will probably bring a few more out of hiding.

PGowdy

Grand Master
DrPittenstein said:
Thanks.
Getting a bit worried about the fees now, I thought it was 10% of the final value to a max of £75?

No. They try all sorts of tricky wording on ebay but basically you're gonna be paying 10% of £5,600. You just need to leave £560 in your ebay account once the chap has paid and that will cover your fee. Nothing to worry about really.

itfciain

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
DrPittenstein said:
Thanks.

No. They try all sorts of tricky wording on ebay but basically you're gonna be paying 10% of £5,600. You just need to leave £560 in your ebay account once the chap has paid and that will cover your fee. Nothing to worry about really.

Pete means paypal account

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
PGowdy said:
DrPittenstein said:
Thanks.

Pete means paypal account

He does. :lol: Altho you can actually pay the money into your ebay account so you don't accidentally spend it. But i'm over complicating it. I meant paypal account.

theslider

Sith Lord
Or you could ask the buyer to cancel the transaction (after he has paid, received the item and is happy with it), offer him some money back, say £200. Everyone's a winner then, except eBay! :mrgreen:

DrPittenstein

Padawan
This I like!

It says final value fee: £75 in the breakdown in the accounts section.

So where do they get the remaining £500 from?

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
The ten per cent final value fee only applies to items with an end price up to a certain value. There is a ceiling to the amount you can be charged for final value fee I believe. You won't be charged 560 pounds.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Wow, i did not know this. I think the most expensive thing i sold was £800 and i got an £80 fee for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom