MOC's for Sale

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jaymassive619 said:
Palitoy ROTJ Squidhead AFA 80 NM (C85-B90-F80) offerless clear bubble £80 OBO
SquidFront336x403.jpg

The figure is missing one of his tentacles its not in the bubble so I assume this is a factory error.

Missing a tentacle, and AFA still give the figure an 80!? :? :roll:

Bollux

Grand Master
yeah, also how can they grade a figure when he has a cape on as you cant see the actual figure and its paintwork, did they give the 80 based on its eyes?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
God only knows! :lol: :roll:
I see the use in AFA, but I can also understand why people hate them so much. Instances like this just add fuel to the AFA-haters fire.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Jay! :lol:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
weasel said:
God only knows! :lol: :roll:
I see the use in AFA, but I can also understand why people hate them so much. Instances like this just add fuel to the AFA-haters fire.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Jay! :lol:

Dont worry it was yet another item on ebay with a poor picture and zero description apart from the grade and sub grades which you obviously go by and trust if the say AFA 80 NM (C85-B90-F80).

It pisses me off because i always try and list defects even if it means less of a financial return.

Im prepared to let it go at a loss as im quite condition sensitive. I paid a fair wack for it but will let it go for nearly half what i paid just to be rid as i cant enjoy the item. The actual figure hasn't had its tentacle snapped off in my opinion it looks more like a mould error. The tentacle is not in the bubble anyway.

Hey maybe its a new variant!!

Guys these items are off to ebay in the next few days so if anything interests you then feel free to make an offer

Cheers Jay

Joe

Grand Master
Jay speak to phase_3 on RS, Rob Heron, he has a squidhead focus, he might take it off you :)

Peter

Padawan
Jay i have just sent you a pm.It seems to be just sitting in my outbox. So can you mark that Boba down as sold.Cheers

Joe

Grand Master
Have you spoken to Rob yet Jay? I sent him a couple of messages but he hasn't seen my last one yet!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Peter said:
Jay i have just sent you a pm.It seems to be just sitting in my outbox. So can you mark that Boba down as sold.Cheers

Pete, that just means Jay hasn't read it yet, don't worry! :D

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Have you spoken to Rob yet Jay? I sent him a couple of messages but he hasn't seen my last one yet!

Cheers Joe I just got a PM from him on RS.

Does anybody know how much its costs to ship a AFA graded MOC from the UK to Australia?? and what different postal options are available?

Cheers Jay

Joe

Grand Master
jaymassive619 said:
Does anybody know how much its costs to ship a AFA graded MOC from the UK to Australia?? and what different postal options are available?

Cheers Jay

According to Lee from this thread http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4409

"..i sent a figure of to australia this week signed for international insured for 200 pound and it cost me just under 16 pound. if i had not insured it though would have been 5.70 less"

I believe that was the UKG Dengar being sent to Josh so I am guessing same weight .

Rob is a good guy anyways :)

......And I forgot to mention he just sent me a MOC + two star cases from OZ to the E.U for $12!!

Joe

Grand Master
Oh , you can check prices anywhere in the world providing you have the weight of the item in its box on royalmail.com :)

If you click on price calculator, select the destination and stick the weight of the item itll show you all available options Jay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom