MOC's for sale

Bollux

Grand Master
no i was trying to avoid the trans-atlantic crossings, are my prices off Nurnsy? should they be higher before putting them on RS?

Joe

Grand Master
Ron said:
Bollix I got you that AT-AT driver for you for secret Santa last year

I think you should do the bastard Ron! What an ungrateful twat! :lol: :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I'm only joking you auld grumpy git lol - whatever happened to those kids you almost killed for throwing stones at your house that time ? haha

Ron

Sith Lord
Joe said:
I'm only joking you auld grumpy git lol - whatever happened to those kids you almost killed for throwing stones at your house that time ? haha

Joe yeah i am a grumpy old git. I know that i take great pride in it

Joe

Grand Master
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grumpy young git, but still a git lol

Nice to have you back though mate :)

Ron

Sith Lord
Since i was really last on here i have started hill walking trying to do the munro's. Every hill/mountain in scotlnd over 3000ft / 900 meters. On right now 41 since may. Those that have me on facebook will have seen my pics. This is some challange there is 283 of them

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Having tried to do 14 peaks in a day over here, a STUPID fundraising idea, I have a rough idea of how tough/suicidal/brave/dim Ron must be. Good luck mate! Rather you than me that's for fecking sure! :lol:

Ron

Sith Lord
Weasel its a massive task trying to do the munros there is 283 off them. So far i have done 41 over 18 different days. Got a few major ones to do next year 20 mile + walking. Its going to take me years to do. Trying to get 50 done by end of year. Not easy as there is now getting snow on the tops of them

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, I tried it in early May and it was still ball freezing on top of them. Dread to think what it would be like this time of year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom