Most addictive game iv'e EVER played!!

subzero

Sith Lord
Trackmania Turbo on PS4 & Xbox One, got this game over a week ago and I just cannot stop playing it, if you like driving games then you'll love this. 200+ tracks and stunt courses, most of the races being only 30 - 50 seconds long, and the track designs are sooo ****ing good and extremely fun to play. The aim is to get the best time you possibly can on each track, and your campaign tracks your global ranking, and what rank you're at in your country, and even your county. The addictive nature of this game is amazing, you can try again and again countless times to get your best time on a track and every time you mess up you just hit one button and instantly restart the race. "Just one more go, just one more go"... it's like crack! :lol:

I never usually post about games but I have to with this one, it really is the most addictive and fun game iv'e ever played, and the replay-ability value is just fantastic, sooo many tracks to play and even after completing them you want to go back and improve & perfect all your times so you can rank up further. And I haven't even got started on the track builder yet which is supposed to be great, online play iv'e dabbled in a bit and it's very fun, 10's of players all on the track at once trying to get the best time they can within 'x-amount of minutes', iv'e never played a racing game like it it's just so unique.

Get this game!!

Trackmania.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4ypuhdGs0&t=29s

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Richard_H said:
I think the age rating is too complex for some of the guys on here. Is there a simpler one for the likes of Weasel?

What's a computer game? :?

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
I just spotted it's VR compatible are you using the headset?

Oh hell no :lol: :lol: I actually bought the headset in Jan this year and while it's an incredible piece of kit, it just made me feel very, very sick in any kind of game where you're moving around. If it's a rail shooter or anything kind of stationary then i'm fine but if i'm moving around in free space it's ****ing horrible lol, it reminds me of that horrible bed spin when you get really pissed, not nice! :cry: I had to sell the headset.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Similar problem but different game... Ballz on the iPhone, its the most basic bounce coloured balls off blocks to break them, but it's beyond addictive.. its a menace!

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:

Oh hell no :lol: :lol: I actually bought the headset in Jan this year and while it's an incredible piece of kit, it just made me feel very, very sick in any kind of game where you're moving around. If it's a rail shooter or anything kind of stationary then i'm fine but if i'm moving around in free space it's ****ing horrible lol, it reminds me of that horrible bed spin when you get really pissed, not nice! :cry: I had to sell the headset.

I know it's hard to keep focused wearing it :lol: I have 'Rush of Blood' in the VR you should give it a try, its a fc*king freak show :lol: I thought Resident Evil had a good edge wearing it definitely ramps up the tension.

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:
yoda said:

I know it's hard to keep focused wearing it :lol: I have 'Rush of Blood' in the VR you should give it a try, its a fc*king freak show :lol: I thought Resident Evil had a good edge wearing it definitely ramps up the tension.

The VR Worlds game was pretty good I really enjoyed that, no motion sickness at all, but then trying out the X-Wing game got me almost sick as a dog which was a shame because it really was amazing. Anything to do with flying, driving or walking around ( Res Evil ) all had me sick for hours after :lol:

Even the games that didn't make me sick still made my head feel stressed and dizzy because I just couldn't focus on anything clear enough no matter how much I calibrated the settings :( so I ended up selling the lot before I got to try out Rush Of Blood.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
The VR Worlds game was pretty good I really enjoyed that, no motion sickness at all, but then trying out the X-Wing game got me almost sick as a dog which was a shame because it really was amazing. Anything to do with flying, driving or walking around ( Res Evil ) all had me sick for hours after :lol:

:lol: X-Wing at least you had a chance to be sick, I still can't get the ****ing thing to download properly. I have to watch the missions on YouTube :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:

:lol: X-Wing at least you had a chance to be sick, I still can't get the ****ing thing to download properly. I have to watch the missions on YouTube :lol:

I remember having the exact same problem when I downloaded it, it would download but not work, so I had to delete it and re-download it several times until it eventually worked. If you try that a couple of times you might have luck with it, it seemed to be a common problem from what I found out.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

I remember having the exact same problem when I downloaded it, it would download but not work, so I had to delete it and re-download it several times until it eventually worked. If you try that a couple of times you might have luck with it, it seemed to be a common problem from what I found out.

No bother thanks I'll give that a try.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:

Can you remember or anyone? how long does it take to download? I am trying it now, it's downloading but very slow. It could take 3hrs is that ok? I'm not sure if something is wrong or if that's how long it takes.
1511554775298446469355.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:

Can you remember or anyone? how long does it take to download? I am trying it now, it's downloading but very slow. It could take 3hrs is that ok? I'm not sure if something is wrong or if that's how long it takes.

Seems like a long time to download that does for only 345MB, are you connected to your router by cable or wi-fi?, iv'e found download times are terrible when I use wi-fi, when I connect directly by cable my speeds are like 3 times quicker. :)

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

Seems like a long time to download that does for only 345MB, are you connected to your router by cable or wi-fi?, iv'e found download times are terrible when I use wi-fi, when I connect directly by cable my speeds are like 3 times quicker. :)

Ok thanks, I've had progress. It finished up after about 4 hrs. Yes it was wireless download so maybe that's the problem. I was able to play Battlefront ok so that's good! But I couldn't find the 'Rouge One' download?
Should I see it now in the main home screen separate from Battlefront? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:
yoda said:

Ok thanks, I've had progress. It finished up after about 4 hrs. Yes it was wireless download so maybe that's the problem. I was able to play Battlefront ok so that's good! But I couldn't find the 'Rouge One' download?
Should I see it now in the main home screen separate from Battlefront? I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Yeah cable connection should be much faster, i'm not too sure now as it was almost a year ago when I played it, but I think the VR mission should be in the full game's main menu somewhere, but don't quote me on that. :)

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

Yeah cable connection should be much faster, i'm not too sure now as it was almost a year ago when I played it, but I think the VR mission should be in the full game's main menu somewhere, but don't quote me on that. :)

Ok no it's not showing up on screen it doesn't seem to be downloaded again :roll: I'll have another try later once I get back home. Hopefully it's just something simple.

Russ J

Jedi Master
There's been a few for me so to pin it down to just one would be hard....

On the PlayStation (1 & 2) consoles...

Resident evil series
Syphon Filter series
Silent Hill series
Project Zero aka Fatal Frame in Japan (really creepy games 8) )
Medieval series

Arcade games...

Defender
Robotron 2084
Star wars (Atari)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom