MP 4 pack and 15 pack

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I have a thing for Baggies which has led me down the path of Mailer Packs which are an area of great interest and really lit a flame for me as an avenue of collecting

Frunkstar ( Frank) is a great friend of mine through the forum and I was lucky enough to see his amazing collection of baggies in person when I holidayed in Wales and he was kind enough to invite me into his home, such a great bloke and an absolutey massive contributor to the hobby especially in regard to all things baggies.
As a result I have been so very lucky to pick up a 4 pack Mailer box and 15 pack Mailer box ( through Frank and his networking and the kindness of collectors) and then further to that Frank has sourced from his own collection a number of open empty baggies which he sent me free of charge ( I have posted a thread on this previously)

So I proceeded to repair and bring back to life the Mailer boxes and then concentrated on the 4 pack to complete, I still need to look at an acrylic bespoke display option for this 4 pack but other than that it's done and now I need to progress with the 15 pack ( no mean feat that as I need to source 15 complete figures and some correct open baggies as well.

I thought I would share this and update the thread as it progresses for those that are interested mainly because:

1 Mailer packs to me are a little bit of history in the hobby and such an interesting area with lots of great facts and background attached to it
2 it's another area of collecting that might interest others
3 it epitomises what this forum is all about with the fantastic knowledge base available to us from people like Frank and the comradery and support that they give

So here goes hope it's something that people like and garners some interesth

Link to the save on the Mailer pack boxes themselves

https://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38668&hilit=Mailer+Pack

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
4 pack Mailer completed

Attachments

• IMG_4617.JPG
    IMG_4617.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 487

spoons

Grand Master
My favourite four pack Michael, good luck with the next 15 - in it for the long haul!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Have had a bit of a break in progressing and the 15 pack is still awaiting figures and baggies to complete! Which is a long haul as said

however I have on the way a 4 pack mailer case from GW acrylic which I'm excited about! May sound daft but genuinely can't wait for this to arrive and the 4 pack gets a proper display case

i have also sourced the correct ( fingers crossed) catalogue/ leaflet to complete the display 🙂

I will post pics when it arrives

Last edited:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Great thread michael, how could I have missed that one in 2020 :oops: I can't wait to see your next update on the project ;)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks Lars…I can't believe it was 2020 since this thread either!

anyway here we go…

correct baggies, they are open baggies .. rescue MP box ( again massive thankyou to Frank ) correct catalogue

and a lovely GW Acrylic case

love how this looks :)

Attachments

• C5A3E38C-CE51-4214-930B-AFA66EBE0CE8.jpeg
    C5A3E38C-CE51-4214-930B-AFA66EBE0CE8.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 0A6FED73-92CE-47EE-A4EA-19CFA15481C0.jpeg
    0A6FED73-92CE-47EE-A4EA-19CFA15481C0.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 72

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mike, thanks for sharing- look superb! I love stories like this, where it's not simply buying something, but where people have gone out of their way to help and where some restoration or piecing together has taken place. Excellent!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks Lars…I can't believe it was 2020 since this thread either!

anyway here we go…

correct baggies, they are open baggies .. rescue MP box ( again massive thankyou to Frank ) correct catalogue

and a lovely GW Acrylic case

love how this looks :)
Thanks for sharing the pictures, it looks fantastic (y) and yes Frank is a really great guy ;)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks guys for the kind words …just need to try and find a space somewhere to set up a small display

15 pack will take some time !

Christians case is super …great guy to deal with as well.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Ha ha so do I Lars

15 pack means I need to source complete figures :

luke X Wing
C3PO fixed Limb
DSC
R5D4
Chewbacca
Leia Princess
Luke F Boy
R2 Solid Dome
DSD
Stormtrooper
Ben
Red Snag
Walrusman
Hammerhead
Greedo

not looking for yet as have quite a bit of work to do on the house but will start soon have about 8 empty correct open baggies that Frank Kindly gave to me
love how the 4 pack has turned out and the 15 pack will look awesome when done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom