My First 12 collection

ScottJ

Youngling
My Star Wars collection is based around the first 12, I have 12 all loose on the stand and all 12 MOC's mostly 75 grade or some ungraded, I am not fanatical about grades or makers on them as my other main focus was to get the 3 loose DT's together which I worked on for some time to get decent graded versions.

Luke is an 85, Ben 80 & Vader 70

Can't be too fussy with the DT's as you don't see them with complete very often - the best piece for me being my Ben which is an engineering pilot with an early translucent double telescoping saber. (EP Ben info at SWCA)

Vader is missing a couple of mm at the end of his, my only remit for the DT's was that they were not completely missing the inners which meant it took quite a bit of time and effort to get them together.

Attachments

• DSCN4161.JPG
    DSCN4161.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN4163.JPG
    DSCN4163.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN4167.JPG
    DSCN4167.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN4168.JPG
    DSCN4168.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 182799017_10159585269108322_3251961683360395954_n.jpg
    182799017_10159585269108322_3251961683360395954_n.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Ben3.png
    Ben3.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCN4137.JPG
    DSCN4137.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's an amazing looking collection you have there Ben (including the Thundercats :)), and getting any DT's is a result but Ben and Vader are particularly hard to come by, especially the EP :eek:

It's nice to see a collection that focuses on the first 12 and I think most of us on here who started out just collecting that run rapidly carried onto the next releases. It makes for a great focus and doesn't get too out of control so well done for 'staying on target'.

I've focused on the first 30 Palitoy cards released as a reseal focus and I know a few others have similar runs and know how rewarding getting these figures are.

Thanks for posting the pictures and look forward to seeing anything else you might have in your collection.

Ian

ScottJ

Youngling
That's an amazing looking collection you have there Ben (including the Thundercats :)), and getting any DT's is a result but Ben and Vader are particularly hard to come by, especially the EP :eek:

It's nice to see a collection that focuses on the first 12 and I think most of us on here who started out just collecting that run rapidly carried onto the next releases. It makes for a great focus and doesn't get too out of control so well done for 'staying on target'.

I've focused on the first 30 Palitoy cards released as a reseal focus and I know a few others have similar runs and know how rewarding getting these figures are.

Thanks for posting the pictures and look forward to seeing anything else you might have in your collection.

Ian
Thanks Ian, Thundercats are one of my fav's. Thankfully the modular shelving I use to display is out of stock and has been for a few months, but once back I'll have more room! 😉

Dinosrus

Youngling
My Star Wars collection is based around the first 12, I have 12 all loose on the stand and all 12 MOC's mostly 75 grade or some ungraded, I am not fanatical about grades or makers on them as my other main focus was to get the 3 loose DT's together which I worked on for some time to get decent graded versions.

Luke is an 85, Ben 80 & Vader 70

Can't be too fussy with the DT's as you don't see them with complete very often - the best piece for me being my Ben which is an engineering pilot with an early translucent double telescoping saber. (EP Ben info at SWCA)

Vader is missing a couple of mm at the end of his, my only remit for the DT's was that they were not completely missing the inners which meant it took quite a bit of time and effort to get them together.
Beautiful collection!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom