My loose vintage collection - Completed in just under a year

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
*EDIT* Completed my loose run this morning, thank you Mr Postman :)

Got the bug again last year, just checked my paypal and I made my first purchase on the 29th April 2014. In under a year I now have 112 figures including variants. I need 4 more of the last 17 for a complete run and a few more variants.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/40120214@N02/sets/72157651045657492/

Hopefully should finish my loose run (excluding variants) after March payday. Need Lando General, Han in Carbonite, EV-9D9 and Imperial Gunner.

Just a couple of variants needed, Brown Hair Luke Bespin and Turtleneck Leia Bespin, then I'll be keeping money aside for a Vinyl Cape Jawa, and if they pop up, an Orange Hair Luke Farmboy and burgundy cape Bib Fortuna and Squidhead.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've listed them in the original post.

There's also an A-Wing pilot and Takara alternate sculpt C-3PO on the way to me not pictured yet.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great achievement in a short space.

The figures look superb, how long have you spent sitting and staring at em :wink:

Photos look brilliant as well 8)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Is that it... :?: ...... :shock: just kidding man, they look absolutely minty examples, great collection to put together in under a year.

Super sharp photography as well...8)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Really great shots! are you using light box or just getting very lucky with such clear images? Particularly like the way the grid formation on flickr creates almost a wall paper effect of figs when you look at the whole page. All that aside... truly beautiful collection of figures! 8)

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Really great shots! are you using light box or just getting very lucky with such clear images? Particularly like the way the grid formation on flickr creates almost a wall paper effect of figs when you look at the whole page. All that aside... truly beautiful collection of figures! 8)

Yep, bought a lightbox on ebay just to photograph my figures. They mean that much to me :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great one DrBall :D Good to see you back on the wagon.

Everytime i see DrBall on Robot Chicken i think of your collection!!

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
_Lee_ said:
Great one DrBall :D Good to see you back on the wagon.

Everytime i see DrBall on Robot Chicken i think of your collection!!

Haha excellent! Glad to be back in the game :)

I only need a Lando General now for a complete run, I got Iain keeping a look out for me :) Imperial Gunner and EV-9D9 in post.

I think you can tell by my signature what I'm on to next!

Top Bottom