My MIB Collection (update May 2023)

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Wow, it was particularly impressive the way my computer loaded the photos, they kept just popping up and I was wondering when are they are going to stop? :D Great reference for what they looked like new out of the box.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Superb collection, they look great and the Cantina comes with 3 doors which I'm very gel of cos mine only has 1 door :cry:

Daz

Padawan
Great collection a really good guide to Mib vehicles.

Truly amazing collection. Thought I was doing ok but now I have at least have 10 more years :D

Cheers darren

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks for all the kind words guys.

First major new addition in years:

sw-MTV-7-rotj-Trilogo-017.jpg

This one is rare as hen's teeth. Bit of a lucky score as I spotted it in a mini rig lot for sale on a Dutch auction site. There was a bit of a bidding war but for the time being it went nowhere near the price these normally fetch. Then yesterday evening the seller, who obviously didn't know what she had (she collected all her stuff in the nineties; lots of it though), contacted me out of the blue to tell me she accepted my offer! Afraid of being backdoored I went there today to collect them. When I saw it I was over the moon to see the contents were absolutely pristine. The seller did ask me why my bid was so high. She had thought mini rigs wouldn't attract much interest so she put these 4 in a lot. I told her the little ships were my collecting focus and I didn't have these yet. :? :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Never seen one of these amazing! What else came in this box?

I have the common sail barge, but can you get a full set of mink rigs?

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Wonderful collection you have there, love looking at the pics at page 1. Testament to all the toy/packaging designers back in the day. Though i noticed the Turret and Probot playset is missing in your lineup on page 1.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
rhyfelyser said:
.... Testament to all the toy/packaging designers back in the day...

Really great comment, the current trend of plastic, wires, glue and tape on everything you buy for kids is hellish to open for parents and child alike, the card inserts used to let you straight at the good stuff and were fairly easy to pop the toy back in if you wanted to too.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks again for your kind comments guys!

rhyfelyser said:
Wonderful collection you have there, love looking at the pics at page 1. Testament to all the toy/packaging designers back in the day. Though i noticed the Turret and Probot playset is missing in your lineup on page 1.

Yes, yes it's missing. Top of my wants list. Actually I have one, but some knob head sold it to me with repro stickers. :evil:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Simply incredible Emiel. The condition of these and the fact they are unused just makes the whole collection go to the next level. A group shot is definitely in order though. Congratulations buddy

stormcab

Sith Lord
Blood-y-hell what a spread! I can see why you've had to photograph them individually. Congrats bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom