My new display

sparkysx

Sith Lord
It's not a complete loose run, I can't really afford the missing figures ATM, but if anyone has an A Wing blaster for sale, or even an Endor blaster, that would mean all the figures I do have will be complete!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Great looking collection you've got there mate. Good to see you found the glass shelves in good old ikea, makes a big difference to the way the display looks without having to spend a fortune :D

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Cheers, your display looked great, it gave me the idea to use the billy bookcase for this. I have some little oak coloured caps coming in the post to fill the holes that are not used.

Bok

Padawan
That looks great - and some nice figures there as well. I've got the glass shelves for my Billy bookcase and I think it really makes a difference for displaying the figures - good stuff! :)

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Cheers, might have a bit of a switch around, I have villains on one side and the good guys on the other, but maybe better to have them ordered into scenes.

x-pack

Grand Master
That's a nice looking display 8) You could get hold of some vintage books or something to sit behind the figures. Might set it off nicely.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looking good Marcus 8) loving the display cabinet and they are well protected from little fingers :wink:

kieatky

Jedi Master
sparkysx said:
kieatky said:
Fantastic looking figures mate, they all appear to be mint :D

Too right :)

I'm the same mate, I'm not happy with simply a complete loose run, it's gotta be a MINT complete loose run :D (I've still got quite a bit of upgrading to do until I'm happy with my loosies :D )

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I have some to do as well, the Gammy guard has a bit of paint loss, R2 sensor scope is slightly yellow on the back side, and a few other things, I've been going to fast though and need to settle down a bit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom