My small modest collection

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Russ J said:
just been looking at my showcase thread and didn't realise i'd deleted majority of the photos from photobucket...damn :x i'll have to sort that out and also take fresh photos :oops:

Please do, I missed this first time round and it looks awesome!
Love the Arcade Machine!

Russ J

Jedi Master
I've started a new post with the photos of my Starwars collection rather than putting them in the first post of this thread..I've edited the first thread just to show what Ships etc... I have also left in the photos of my Atari Starwars arcade cab (my jewel in the crown 8) )

I Finally got around to getting some of my collection from out of the loft (still got plenty of photos to take of each individulal ship etc...) So i thought i'd start afresh with the figures I have (I never posted photos of these up in my original post at the start of this thread)...

here's my figure collection....not a complete collection but i'm slowly gonna collect the remaining ones I don't have if/when good examples pop up (also when cash allows)

***WARNING VERY PIC HEAVY***

PIC%201_zpsoijd6sv3.jpg

PIC%203_zpshtpecwka.jpg

PIC%202_zpsbsc8wex9.jpg

PIC%204_zpszrix8sjr.jpg

PIC%205_zpsymelayry.jpg

PIC%206_zpsmvuu2j5j.jpg

PIC%207_zpsy29evxls.jpg

PIC%208_zpsiioctsbb.jpg

PIC%209_zpsnb6s3hx5.jpg

PIC%2010_zpsdfeejjui.jpg

PIC%2011_zpsc1a1s55r.jpg

PIC%2012_zpsoyz2otgh.jpg

PIC%2013_zpsax1stpbf.jpg

PIC%2014_zpsepeijpya.jpg

PIC%2015_zpsq7z0ajjc.jpg

PIC%2016_zpsn6da9ghm.jpg

PIC%2017_zps51gx9l6j.jpg

PIC%2018_zpsltvn1pol.jpg

PIC%2019_zpsmnng7gd3.jpg

PIC%2020_zpsu5jsjevs.jpg

PIC%2021_zps4kzqz8kr.jpg

PIC%2022_zps99wjzamr.jpg

PIC%2023_zpsi7jiaorx.jpg

PIC%2024_zpspqdkxn0v.jpg

PIC%2025_zpsinfwrlyg.jpg

PIC%2026_zpswobg7ife.jpg

PIC%2027_zpsfq7qyxif.jpg

PIC%2028_zpsxeir94sj.jpg

PIC%2029_zpsumkkakvn.jpg

PIC%2030_zps6g4ygmot.jpg

PIC%2031_zpsldoulgo4.jpg

PIC%2032_zps270b69jf.jpg

PIC%2033_zpsh7gymshx.jpg

PIC%2034_zpsvhybmozx.jpg

PIC%2035_zpsp4ys7wry.jpg

PIC%2036_zpsbyn5nt09.jpg

PIC%2037_zpscusipwmc.jpg

PIC%2038_zpseytui2ln.jpg

PIC%2039_zpsqp295slt.jpg

PIC%2040_zps9zxcvo5f.jpg

PIC%2041_zps6msmtm3i.jpg

PIC%2042_zpsmlk8pqal.jpg

PIC%2043_zpstww7ihau.jpg

PIC%2060_zpswmluxczj.jpg

PIC%2061_zps3hdiw3hk.jpg

PIC%2062_zpsuae05ev2.jpg

I have a few varients but not that many...

PIC%2044_zpsujtti44a.jpg

PIC%2045_zpsnl7sv1ex.jpg

PIC%2046_zpsm6sh75xp.jpg

PIC%2047_zpsdyzpk9h3.jpg

PIC%2048_zps2nyasnwr.jpg

PIC%2049_zps7pkwahxx.jpg

PIC%2050_zpsrwkuqsje.jpg

All the accessories (all original)...

PIC%2051_zpspixgsci6.jpg

PIC%2052_zpsguzespgr.jpg

PIC%2053_zpssppncfln.jpg

PIC%2054_zpsbqdzk1xv.jpg

PIC%2055_zpsii7rgoh9.jpg

PIC%2056_zpsdmhp56gf.jpg

PIC%2057_zpsyfx3bdvx.jpg

PIC%2058_zpsrky2wldx.jpg

PIC%2059_zps0asfzl2i.jpg

I do have the original Stormtrooper and Leia Organa from the first 12 but I forgot to take bloody photos of them :oops: ....also I do have the original 'instructions leaflet' that came with the 'Survival Kit' in the last few photos...

I'll slowly add the vehicles etc...to this thread when I take photos of them as they are still up in my loft.....

Sorry for the amount of photos I got carried away with the camera :oops: :lol:

Russ..

andygo

Padawan
Awesome, I was the same, my parents chucked all the boxes in the loft rather than bin them, and when I finished playing with the toys, they went back in the loft too. So was nice to re-unite them all when I started filling in the gaps in the collection in my late teens :)

I also had an Atari Star Wars too, and an Indiana Jones..and a Data East Star wars pinball. Got tired of fiddling with XY monitors and power supplies though and eventually sold them off :)

...maybe one day I'll retire and but myself an Atari cockpit Star Wars as a resto project....maybe.... :)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Cheers for the nice comments guys really appreciate that 8)

@Andygo......nice to hear you had one of the Starwars cabs and a few pins :D ....a cockpit Starwars will set you back a few quid either working or not,they are very sought after amongst the Arcade community even more so if they have the correct 25" Amplifone moniter set up

grinchy

Sith Lord
Wow, so much awesome sauce in this thread! love all the boxed stuff and your fine collection of figures to, and that arcade machine is the nuts! have many happy memories playing one of those like i'm sure we all did, welcome to the forum mate

Russ J

Jedi Master
Cheers guys much appreciated 8)

The arcade cab I bought about four years ago and let me tell you something....it took an awful lot of 'crawling' to the wiffy to let me have one :oops: did off load a few of my restored BMX Raleigh Burners to be able to afford the bugger :lol: ....it's also something that I couldn't have gotten into the house under the radar without her knowing about....unlike a very small 3 3/4" figure :wink: :D

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Awesome collection mate, I assume you're being ironic with your thread title as there's nothing small or modest about it. You were one lucky kid! :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Cheers Andy 8)

When I started the thread I just looked at other forum members collections and we're blown away with the size and detail of them :shock: I just saw mine as a small 'Sunday League' gathering of bits and bobs I'd had since I were a kid with the exception of the carded POTF Romba I have (need to retake the photo on that one) that I picked up in the early 90's from a toyfair at Morley Leisure Center (I wasn't even collecting or interested in Starwars then...I were well into my TV related Dinky/Corgi toys at the time)

I bought it cause it was a figure I'd never had when I were a kid :oops:

Russ J

Jedi Master
My only carded figure I have is my POTF Romba,which I bought at a Toy fair at Morley Leisure Center in the very early 90's...I didn't have this figure as a kid and like I say I wasn't collecting Starwars then...This is my only vintage item I bought during the 90's...I did start collecting the POTF 2 stuff in 95' but not yet taken photo's of that stuff (I no its not that popular in the community but in 95' it was great to see isle's full of Starwars toys in supermarkets,Toys 'R' Us etc...after all these years and I kinda got drawn in :oops: :D)

My Romba...

POTF%20Romba%201_zps3mrjtd5t.jpg

POTF%20Romba%203_zpsknjnjift.jpg

POTF%20Romba%204_zpsv3uxz9hn.jpg

POTF%20Romba%202_zpseli97u9e.jpg

POTF%20Romba%205_zpsnwfyc8hu.jpg

POTF%20Romba%206_zpsmxnbc0j6.jpg

Not the mintiest of cards and the bubble has the yellow tint to it but i'm happy with it...It'll probably be the only POTF carded figure i'll own what with the price of them know :oops:

grinchy

Sith Lord
Nice Romba,!, i'm sure you'll get more, there are bargains to be had especially in some of the jedi cards, you can get certain figures for around the 50 quid mark or less, I have had a few bargains on here.
As for the modern stuff, well there are a few of us who collect and love both, so post away, we have a modern section at the bottom of the board, you'll find a few of us there sharing our latest modern pickups, heres the link
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=6

Russ J

Jedi Master
Cheers grinchy I've seen the modern section of the forum 8) ....some nice stuff it has to be said....I started with the POTF 2 stuff from 95' and continued to collect up until The Phantom Menace stuff came out...bought loads of that episode but when Attack Of the Clones came out I only ever bought one item from that film which was (if I remember rightly) was the Destroyer Droid and that I didn't rate episode two very much so hence the none interest in the toy line.When episode three came out that reignited my interest again and I bought loads of items from that film ( I really enjoyed Revenge Of The Sith) but after that I stopped buying again IE...the Saga collection,the black series etc...

It's mostly POTF 2 and episodes 1 and 3 I bought modern.....I'll have to dig it out of the loft and take photos,not sure what I have tbh all I no is I have masses of the stuff (far more than vintage I do no that though)

Russ J

Jedi Master
My other two remaining figures I forgot to take photos of (Leia Organa and Stormtrooper) together with my new additions I bought a few weeks back.....Amanaman...Admiral Ackbar...Emperors Royal Guard (with slight paint rub on its visor)

PIC%2063_zpsxolxjryc.jpg

PIC%2064_zpseji5hz1h.jpg

PIC%2065_zps9vtwjerg.jpg

Leia's cape isn't in the best of shape and has small rips on the arm sockets but its original never the less (thats how I look at it anyway :oops: :D )

lejackal

Grand Master
Hooch said:
I may be a little biased but a Ewok as your only moc shows what good taste you have :lol:

Russ J said:
No love for the furry little ****ers then :lol:

On the contrary, he loves a little fuzzy ****er, some say a little too much......... :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom