my stuff on ebay

Ron

Sith Lord
Bollux most the loose figures i have left are the least popular. I take a group photo of whats left whenb i get a chance to see if you need any. Tiefighterboy am not getting out of the hobby. Just scaling back a lot getting rid off all loose figures. Already sold all loose vehicles and playsets. Also selling off nearly all my AFA vehicles and playsets. Just keeping a few. I do not have any where to display it and i dont like it up in the loft. Trying to complete my figures. Am slowly getting close

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
kerry1977 said:
Bollux most the loose figures i have left are the least popular. I take a group photo of whats left whenb i get a chance to see if you need any. Tiefighterboy am not getting out of the hobby. Just scaling back a lot getting rid off all loose figures. Already sold all loose vehicles and playsets. Also selling off nearly all my AFA vehicles and playsets. Just keeping a few. I do not have any where to display it and i dont like it up in the loft. Trying to complete my figures. Am slowly getting close
Just focusing on figures, it looks like. I would be interested in the playsets and vehicles If they were not in the AFA cases. :lol:

Bollux

Grand Master
mate i have that many i still need to get that there is a good chance you have some of the ones i am missing

Ron

Sith Lord
i got 4 things ending in the next hour there is a carded kez iban AFA 90 starting at Ã'£60 with very little people watching it

burnsy

Sith Lord
Ron said:
Burnsy selling off a lot off AFA vehicles need to focus on my figures. I still need a few expensive figures

Carded I suppose?? Big list?? May have a few...

Ron

Sith Lord
Yes burnsy all carded not buying any more AFA vehicles or paysets unless from the first film. Still need 18 figures to complete collection

Ron

Sith Lord
Since a change in focus there quite a few off my things on ebay. I got about another 60 odd AFA,MOC to sell am going to offer them to you guys before they got to RS then ebay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom