Never stopped collecting

DanSolo

Padawan
Thought best I introduce myself as I'm trying to buy something on the page 😄 hopefully my dm's open at some point..

Live in the Midlands and never really stopped collecting. Kept all my stuff from childhood, most battered though unfortunately (my little brothers got hold of it...). As soon as I started earning money I bought bits off ebay in the 00's. Big mistake though, got ripped off quite a lot and didn't buy complete a lot of the time 🤦🏻‍♂️ best thing I got though was my first MOC - AFA 80 Luke Jedi for £70 posted!

Missed many opportunities to buy in the last decade as the wife limited me to a single cupboard in the house. Recently upgraded though and now have a collection room which I'm so blessed with. Sadly now everythings become a little bit expensive otherwise I'd be buying like crazy 😂

Current showcase item - AFA 80 Palitoy 12 back Sand People.

Thanks and see some of you at Echo Live etc 👍

lejackal

Grand Master
Thought best I introduce myself as I'm trying to buy something on the page 😄 hopefully my dm's open at some point..

Live in the Midlands and never really stopped collecting. Kept all my stuff from childhood, most battered though unfortunately (my little brothers got hold of it...). As soon as I started earning money I bought bits off ebay in the 00's. Big mistake though, got ripped off quite a lot and didn't buy complete a lot of the time 🤦🏻‍♂️ best thing I got though was my first MOC - AFA 80 Luke Jedi for £70 posted!

Missed many opportunities to buy in the last decade as the wife limited me to a single cupboard in the house. Recently upgraded though and now have a collection room which I'm so blessed with. Sadly now everythings become a little bit expensive otherwise I'd be buying like crazy 😂

Current showcase item - AFA 80 Palitoy 12 back Sand People.

Thanks and see some of you at Echo Live etc 👍
3 to go 😂

lejackal

Grand Master
😂 almost there...
200.gif

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow, nice collection mate, must be great to have a room dedicated to Star Wars. Thanks for taking the time to post a picture. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom