New house, new display area

spoons

Grand Master
Great display Twistedmetal - good to see that you've got the most important room sorted so soon after your move :)

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
TwistedMetal said:
Thanks for the comments guys, and indeed I am missing a leia, and also after a hoth stormy then that will probly do me for mocs, building up my loose collection now and also on the look out for more oxen items :)

A Hoth Stormie MOC will look awesome on that Hoth shelf Scott 8)

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Hey thanks all, I will try post some better pics soon, also got a lovely hoth ice planet coming my way, will have too stop buying after that, and just fill he halves up with loosies and hopefully a couple more taun tauns, oh and I would like a Dewback if anybody has one :)

Might have too wait until my birthday for a hoth stormy Moc mate, the good thing about the display is my wife's best friend and husband thinks its great, also some of my mates have seen it and they like it too, and the bonus is my ife loves it now lol.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
TwistedMetal said:
Hey thanks all, I will try post some better pics soon, also got a lovely hoth ice planet coming my way, will have too stop buying after that, and just fill he halves up with loosies and hopefully a couple more taun tauns, oh and I would like a Dewback if anybody has one :)

Might have too wait until my birthday for a hoth stormy Moc mate, the good thing about the display is my wife's best friend and husband thinks its great, also some of my mates have seen it and they like it too, and the bonus is my ife loves it now lol.
I've a nice Hoth Stormie MOC for sale if your interested.....lol

phantom

Jedi Master
Looking good ! :)

Still envying that IG88 ever since I saw it in the recent purchases thread :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I am embarrassed how long I have been looking at your ESB shelf - my 2 favourite ESB carded figures Luke and Han Hoth, boxed snowspeeder and mini rigs.

Absolutely cracking display with some seriously nice items, love the way you have set it up

Colin.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
That's a very nice comment mate, thanks, I've just bought a hoth ice planet too add too my collection can't wait too get it :D tbh mate I had no idea there was such a thing, I'm settled on what too collect now, the hoth stuff is truely great.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yep ESB and specifically Hoth hits the mark for me - picked up a few mini rigs lately and a nice solid belly tauntaun but going to focus on getting ESB boxed items now when funds allow - especially after seeing your Hoth Scout Walker :)

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
lol no mate, i was given them as a gift on here, so arnt planning on collecting them, however myself and my daughter tried too do one, gave up tbh too bloody hard :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom