New house new display - under construction!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Superb Frank, fantastic to be able to put that together in such a short time.

Great skills, and the collection looks fantastic bud.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks Guy's, yeah looks like its just you me Mike & the gatepost till they get back from the frivolities, bloody quiet on here at the mo eh

Don't think I'll put anything in the middle Chris as its only a small room & it would make it real awkward, I had considered a couple of deltofs for the center but decided against it, may put a small desk in for the computer & get some decent speakers for it so I can listen to some tunes, not that bloody song though god forbid :shock:

I had considered a lick of paint for it, but decided its far too much of a ball ache & would have been [youtube]InRDF_0lfHk [/youtube] :p not white uch!

& thanks Mike, did it quickly, but put the effort in 3 days solid work, but I like to just get on when I get my teeth in to a project, got a king size bed base to make now, doubt its going to be as simple as the room though & maybe biting off more than I can chew as I'm no carpenter, more of a bodger :lol: & its got to look the part so I have my work cut out for me.

Took some more photos of the room, but with it being so small & **** lighting its not easy to get good picks, but each section photoed so you guys can see what's going on & the other cabinets round the house re shuffled, I was worried there would not be enough shelf space & over half of it is still available now its done, thought I was missing some stuff after putting it all out, but its just the way I have maxed the space out thats bunching it all up so nicely, must go on a spending spree & fill the gaps :lol: :lol:

Put some of the boys collection in the hall cabinets for now as I have **** all to put in them :? :lol:

Also finally picked up a cheap modern Tie bomber, which I must say I am super chuffed with, why they never made them for the vintage line is a mystery as its a cracking ship, I am considering getting a squadron together & handing them from the ceiling 8)

IMGP8209_zps14856ffd.jpg

IMGP8208_zps82ac04ac.jpg

IMGP8202_zps7826f333.jpg

IMGP8201_zps933eec0b.jpg

IMGP8200_zps16175f92.jpg

IMGP8199_zps11c294f0.jpg

IMGP8198_zpsaa8f1505.jpg

IMGP8197_zpsb40b5aeb.jpg

IMGP8195_zps334d5344.jpg

IMGP8194_zpse50d5651.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Looks fantastic Frank, such a feast for the eyes, keep having to go back and look again, even spotted a couple of S 1999 Eagles 8)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Yeah been a busy bunny Todd, glad you like it mate, I have a lot to live up to after seeing your display room 8)

& all sorts in the room at the mo Mike, was real lucky to pick up those eagles, dearest one was 8 quid, but both have led an active life by the looks of them, got lots of oddball stuff in there.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Blood hell Frank, do you farm vintage Star Wars cos you just grow the bloody stuff.

I have got the modern Tie Bomber and would love a fleet of Tie fighters, but the colours never seem to match up to me, greys, whites, blue grey's. :evil:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow wow wow Frank, fantastic collection you have. I really love how you display it all.

Also those special offer boxes, outstanding 8)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Oddly I saw the room being constructed photos but somehow missed the finished update till now... Frank, that is simply stunning, no other word for it.

indianawars

Sith Lord
I'm truely at a loss for words - well done you buddy! you must walk in that room and have a massive smile on your face everytime - I sure know I would....

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looks great Frank, you've put a lot of effort into that display and have been rewarded handsomely 8) a nice stash of Fighting Fantasy I see there :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks guys, really am pleased with the way it turned out & the way the stuff displays, the only big limitation is the shelf widths which limits me to baggies & MOC's, luckily I do have the display cases dotted about the house so its no biggie.

Yeah I do get a big grin on my mug every time I step in, is a nice feeling being surrounds on all sides by vintage goodies, was really worried in would fall far short of the huge space I had at the last place, but its a bit like the Doc's tardis in there due to how closely packed the shelves are, still gaps a plenty to fill :)

I have almost a full run of the FF books, just a few in the 50's I am missing, but they are a bitch to find & quiet expensive, got a full run of the alien/alien V predator & predator books there to, which I highly reccomend, much much better than the films IMO, bar one that is but a woman wrote it :lol:

conradrithblat

Padawan
Incredible collection & set up Frank :D
Love the special offer vehicles, baggies, mailers (particularly the 15 pack :shock: ) & the Woolies 8 packs, great stuff 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom